64 pts ยท July 23, 2012
They are copies. By that notion, is a type 53 not a Mosin Nagant? Is an NDM 86 not an SVD?
They should have a glass of eau DE panache on M's desk.
Agreed! I couldn't care less about fucking seahawks or football.
We outnumber you and have representatives. Suck it.
A short lived but funny series on HBO called Family Tree. They only made 8 episodes.
Richards road in Bellevue if I'm not mistaken... I work right next to where this was.
Downtown Bellevue I assume. Are you at the JJ's on 108th or 106th?
Samsara should be on this list.
I know I'm getting old when it's hard for me to find any redeeming qualities in the next generation, and I'm only 28.
A true assault rifle will always have full-auto capabilities. The 'assault rifles' that would fall under the AWB are semi-auto only.
That's essentially what I was going to write.
Did he borrow that shirt from James May?
I live in Seattle too, and I approve this message
We found the Canadian!
It's not an AK variant, it's a CZ VZ-58
I deliver coffee to Valve. I like to think I'm doing my part to increase their productivity.
He is most likely in Canada. There are a lot Eagles up there.
They are copies. By that notion, is a type 53 not a Mosin Nagant? Is an NDM 86 not an SVD?
They should have a glass of eau DE panache on M's desk.
Agreed! I couldn't care less about fucking seahawks or football.
We outnumber you and have representatives. Suck it.
A short lived but funny series on HBO called Family Tree. They only made 8 episodes.
Richards road in Bellevue if I'm not mistaken... I work right next to where this was.
Downtown Bellevue I assume. Are you at the JJ's on 108th or 106th?
Downtown Bellevue I assume. Are you at the JJ's on 108th or 106th?
Samsara should be on this list.
I know I'm getting old when it's hard for me to find any redeeming qualities in the next generation, and I'm only 28.
A true assault rifle will always have full-auto capabilities. The 'assault rifles' that would fall under the AWB are semi-auto only.
That's essentially what I was going to write.
Did he borrow that shirt from James May?
I live in Seattle too, and I approve this message
We found the Canadian!
It's not an AK variant, it's a CZ VZ-58
I deliver coffee to Valve. I like to think I'm doing my part to increase their productivity.
He is most likely in Canada. There are a lot Eagles up there.