119 pts ยท July 27, 2013
I think this is more abuse than meme https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/08/75/2508753ea3ff3a11cf657d3f1d75ff90.jpg
Bananas are just penguins without their formal attire.
Plot twist: He's one of the student fathers and is crying out of happiness. Why do people assume he's homeless? People on other side too
The gloves allow him to punch people in the jaw and not risk breaking his hand. Boxing had much less fatalities pre-gloves.
I keep looking to the sides to see if the pictures are just morphed. Either my timing is spectacularly coincidental or this is fantastic +1
Free Tibet? China I have something you want. Yes, all the tea.....
Looks like a Llama-Llama-ding-dong........duck
It better have been cause no refunds
HRW etc etc
No, don't be so hard on yourself. Ooh look a dog called Hooch brb
v
Pokemon would be dangerous as hell and while superheroes would be incredible, I assume that means super villains are real too. Sooo Both?
For some reason everytime I see this dance I think of this http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/rainbowchikkunz.swf
Already drank much?
As a mailman he hates dogs, but looooooves pussy.
Policeman? Must have J-walked getting to that side.....
+1 for saying "Shoot for the moon" and not being about nutting
The blueberries?
Presumably to protect her friend from the looming figure of a creepy guy taking a photo of them at an ATM
Marty McSupaFly
As an Irish person, this is Jif http://imgur.com/prTEaft
Just the tip?
Careful now.
It's a dick move, but my god the first one is impressive.
Life's too sweet NOT to have diabetes!
Then you know you're in the......DANGER ZONE!
Glory-holes sure have changed
A wild penguin appeared....
That guy fishing is gonna have bad time
I think this is more abuse than meme https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/08/75/2508753ea3ff3a11cf657d3f1d75ff90.jpg
Bananas are just penguins without their formal attire.
Plot twist: He's one of the student fathers and is crying out of happiness. Why do people assume he's homeless? People on other side too
The gloves allow him to punch people in the jaw and not risk breaking his hand. Boxing had much less fatalities pre-gloves.
I keep looking to the sides to see if the pictures are just morphed. Either my timing is spectacularly coincidental or this is fantastic +1
Free Tibet? China I have something you want. Yes, all the tea.....
Looks like a Llama-Llama-ding-dong........duck
It better have been cause no refunds
HRW etc etc
No, don't be so hard on yourself. Ooh look a dog called Hooch brb
Pokemon would be dangerous as hell and while superheroes would be incredible, I assume that means super villains are real too. Sooo Both?
For some reason everytime I see this dance I think of this http://thebest404pageever.com/swf/rainbowchikkunz.swf
Already drank much?
As a mailman he hates dogs, but looooooves pussy.
Policeman? Must have J-walked getting to that side.....
+1 for saying "Shoot for the moon" and not being about nutting
The blueberries?
Presumably to protect her friend from the looming figure of a creepy guy taking a photo of them at an ATM
Marty McSupaFly
As an Irish person, this is Jif http://imgur.com/prTEaft
Just the tip?
Careful now.
It's a dick move, but my god the first one is impressive.
Life's too sweet NOT to have diabetes!
Then you know you're in the......DANGER ZONE!
Glory-holes sure have changed
A wild penguin appeared....
That guy fishing is gonna have bad time