267 pts ยท January 25, 2017
I was hoping the guy on the bike was going to get hit...
Silly Simba, you won't find Mufasa under those leaves
Listen here you drongo, No one wants to go to Mt bulla! It's not worth the bloody drive!
I wouldn't know, because I'm in Australia...
Proof of repost
Here You go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itIfD3cPw8Y
sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5V0FCsSPM
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TstMAAhCo
Sauce: http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/21/media/corey-lewandowski-speakers-bureau/index.html
We all miss it!
But have you seen Cheese TV?!
Clean your freaking car love.
The Ice Cream "Toasted Almond" looks like a shitty rip off of a Golden Gaytime!
Am I the only person that thinks this looks like a small penis and balls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfynrsdaV0 gif is at 2:10
Source and Site to read it on: http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Shazam-First-Thunder/Issue-1?id=53917
If you want your alls to look nice, and possibly make some cash as well, Larp Weapons is always a good idea for Game stores!
well that's a shit joke... Thanks for explaining anyway!
#17 I'm not sure, what it's meant to be, because "A wookiee on a maraca" doesn't work...
I was meant to feel bad, but I didn't NO ONE TOUCHES MY BAMBI PINS! (3/3)
trading pins, and apparently pissed of parents a few because I didn't want to trade the pins that I had bought, with their devil spawns (2/?
I live in Australia so going to disney is not normal for us, but I went to both disney parks last year, and bought a couple of the (1/?)
Sause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2u6MVPqNY
I don't see why what he did was so bad, It's mainly because I don't care. But still so this is the new thing people are bitching about now?!
Not the exact sauce, but it's the same busker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm1yNX56Mho
THOSE ARE NOT FUCKING SMARTIES!
You Monster!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Rm9uEcnwY
shit... I've just payed off my holiday to the US...
I was hoping the guy on the bike was going to get hit...
Silly Simba, you won't find Mufasa under those leaves
Listen here you drongo, No one wants to go to Mt bulla! It's not worth the bloody drive!
I wouldn't know, because I'm in Australia...
Proof of repost
Here You go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itIfD3cPw8Y
sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5V0FCsSPM
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TstMAAhCo
Sauce: http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/21/media/corey-lewandowski-speakers-bureau/index.html
We all miss it!
But have you seen Cheese TV?!
Clean your freaking car love.
The Ice Cream "Toasted Almond" looks like a shitty rip off of a Golden Gaytime!
Am I the only person that thinks this looks like a small penis and balls?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfynrsdaV0 gif is at 2:10
Source and Site to read it on: http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Shazam-First-Thunder/Issue-1?id=53917
Source and Site to read it on: http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Shazam-First-Thunder/Issue-1?id=53917
If you want your alls to look nice, and possibly make some cash as well, Larp Weapons is always a good idea for Game stores!
well that's a shit joke... Thanks for explaining anyway!
#17 I'm not sure, what it's meant to be, because "A wookiee on a maraca" doesn't work...
I was meant to feel bad, but I didn't NO ONE TOUCHES MY BAMBI PINS! (3/3)
trading pins, and apparently pissed of parents a few because I didn't want to trade the pins that I had bought, with their devil spawns (2/?
I live in Australia so going to disney is not normal for us, but I went to both disney parks last year, and bought a couple of the (1/?)
Sause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA2u6MVPqNY
I don't see why what he did was so bad, It's mainly because I don't care. But still so this is the new thing people are bitching about now?!
Not the exact sauce, but it's the same busker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm1yNX56Mho
THOSE ARE NOT FUCKING SMARTIES!
You Monster!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Rm9uEcnwY
shit... I've just payed off my holiday to the US...