CommanderMarg

4366 pts ยท September 16, 2015


I make bad photoshops and occasional OC. Thats about it.

I've actually moved away from this idea considering the amount of AI slop online. People can (and have) searched things and still get the wrong answer. It's far better to have an open mind and discuss versus depend on one to educate themselves. It's especially bad with googles AI search results.

1 week ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I had a doctor miss the diagnosis on that at an urgent care. The ER got it right at least. Fortunately it hadn't ruptured but they said if they had been even an hour later, it would have been a cleanup operation.

3 weeks ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 1

We miss you porridge and hope your doing okay.

3 weeks ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I think the other response misses the point. This is the civil lawsuit, not the criminal one. Not a lawyer but my understanding is almost everything can have a civil or criminal lawsuit and civil can turn into criminal generally if the ruling is disobeyed. Example : I punch someone and they go to the hospital. I can be sued in civil court for the hospital bills, etc., but the case for assault and jail, etc would be a separate case for criminal trial.

3 weeks ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

IRC is still around!

1 month ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Then why can Palestinian not cease to exist? Or Ukraine? Or any other country? I outright reject the assertion that removal of a country is the solution to the problem. That's literally calling for the exact thing you are saying Isreal did: remove them. An eye for an eye only makes ocular surgeons happy.

2 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

In addition, absolute policies don't work well either. While more Palestinians have obviously been displaced and affected, remember that Jewish people were ejected from Arab nations around the same time. Isreal cannot simply cease to exist just as Palestine cannot/should not. Until people accept each side is human and they will have to live with each other long enough to have some healing, things I fear arnt going to get better...

2 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

I literally said both sides hate each other, so your first two questions make me question if you are actually reading what I say. Both sides have reason for anger and have generations of it now. I bet you would have poor luck finding an Isreali or a Palestinian who hasn't been impacted. As long as each side hates the other and is raised believing the other side is to be hated, there cannot be peace unfortunately.

2 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Under international law, I'm pretty sure killing of civilians and children are illegal. That includes Isreal and Palestinian civilians and combatants. What's your solution then? You think if Isreal stopped everything tomorrow attacks will stop on civilians in Isreal? Suddenly they will stop hating Isrealis? I'm not comparing anything, I am saying both sides hate each other and have hated each other for generations. Do you disagree with that statement?

3 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

So your saying none of October 7th was hatred for Isreali and/or Jewish people? Not an ounce? If you truely belive hate isn't ingrained in both sides *before* the current conflict and events, you need to do some research my friend.

3 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Perhaps "Both sides are brainwashed actually, they should acknowledge the other side is human", but is either sentiment repugnant, regardless of the near impossibility to fix or achieve in a reasonable time frame?

3 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Space travel helping is a hot take but I get where your coming from. I have always believed travel and learning (true learning with other cultures) is the best balm for hate and mistrust. It's hard to hate people when you have seen the beauty in their culture and life.

3 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Don't know why you are getting down voted on this: you are correct. This is the latest in a generational conflict. People are literally being raised to hate each other and the actions each does reenforces it from generation to generation. It's sad.

3 months ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

It's so bad that we have no way of validation and tracing true video vs Ai. We are so behind the curve and have let this happen to the detriment of human society.

4 months ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Hahahaha. Both kids we had went straight to berries as their jam on solids. They all probably eat better than I do. No problem at all with wanting addicting mass produced sugars. Steamed broccoli, rice, eggs, some raspberries, bacon, they happy. (we had both kids with an intolerance that put them on prescription formulas but they were available OTC as well). I don't know if they are higher than they need to be, but I don't think there is any addiction aspect.

4 months ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

I rarely drink for this reason. My family has... a history with addictive personalities. They normally learn when things go south (fortunately). I see no reason to relearn their lesson myself. Don't get me wrong, there are good drinks out there and tons of depth to it, but so is there in mustard making, breadmaking, etc. There are so many things to explore in this world, you can choose something not to!

4 months ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Try Texas? I haven't seen anything like that here. Maybe I'm in a more open area but I don't see that much here. I do however see some racism and religious bigotism here. :/

5 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

The irony of #16 and #17 is what gets me.

5 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Radcon was never an option

7 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I normally assume most actions stem from human stupidity or laziness, but you have to be more than stupid to not consider that you are wrong when your sergeant releases the individual. Absolutely a case of someone who should not have authority. If only people would stop putting them there like post turtles...

7 months ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Even on the apology he couldn't get it right. It was simply because he was ordered too. What is wrong with people?

7 months ago | Likes 21 Dislikes 0

I worked in an area hard hats were required. I only had one incident in the 5 years I was there but it saved my life. Full pipe wrench got dropped and I was under it. Is it the same as a concealed carry, obviously not, but the fact is when you do need it, it's better for it to be available. Don't get me wrong, I personally think our laws are far to easy on this in my state (they got rid of licenses here, anyone can carry), but I am not against it in general.

8 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I've had ones like that. They are great.

9 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

This is the only thing I agree with you've said... Crab ragoons are mid. They are always too hot or too cold, the balance between fried and not is never amazing. The best I had I would always rank less than a deviled egg.

9 months ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

I would go so far to say that to not return the item would be a violation of deontological ethics at least. Utilitarianism may disagree, but I've always favored the duty based ethics.

9 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

They revealed that the cardinals have not yet elected the new pope.

10 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I scrolled away then back because if Alligator Auschwitz is Auschwitz for gators, wouldn't that make it worse for the gators?

11 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

This. Everyone is speaking as if mourning is a 24/7 thing. Some people haven't lost someone close to them in recent memory and it shows (not that I wish it on them).

1 year ago | Likes 18 Dislikes 1

I didn't have to shave my head, I chose to declare victory against balding by burning down the forest!!!

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0