418 pts ยท March 20, 2014
Precious was more than 240lbs.
Not with that attitude.
All I see is a butthole and some toilet paper.
Yeah, I've read it could be an internal hemorrhoid. There's no pain. I don't even notice til I go to flush. I'm just like,"Fuck, not again."
I shit blood a lot, especially after nights of heavy drinking.
I do it in public restrooms. Establish my dominance and mark my territory.
Meh, that's what wives are for.
A family of mud-wrestling anorexics.
So what you're saying is you like sniffing your mom's and sistsers' underwear? Because those are the ladies in this situation.
Don't know why you emphasized the husband so much. It'd be a lot more disconcerting if the WIFE peed on the seat.
So bees are squirters. But instead of juices, they squirt barbed, death needles.
As tasteless as a well done steak.
I hate when people touch my shoulder/arm while shaking my hand. It's really fucking creepy.
Yes. Your version makes you look like a dumb cocksucker.
I'm impressed you have internet connection in the kitchen.
I thought the molly was hearsay. The actual suspension was for adderall, no?
Mini text? Oh yeah?
People take their caps lock seriously, apparently.
Why didn't you use caps lock? It would've saved you at least seven of the exclamation points.
No, that's what exclamation points are for.
Why do people think that caps lock adds to a comment?
Damn, how'd you get so good at math?
Mother fuckers.
True. I guess the video came out after the rule was made and kind of... forced their hand.
He got grandfathered in. The new "don't beat a woman" rule wasn't put into place yet when he smacked his lady.
So was I. So now I make sure to shit with the door open,talk about pussy, go on river boat gambling trips, & make jerky. That's what men do.
Lulz, you're pathetic.
Lol.A beta trying to call someone else a beta.Go jack it to a show that lasted all of a season just because this site jizzes over it as well
Precious was more than 240lbs.
Not with that attitude.
All I see is a butthole and some toilet paper.
Yeah, I've read it could be an internal hemorrhoid. There's no pain. I don't even notice til I go to flush. I'm just like,"Fuck, not again."
I shit blood a lot, especially after nights of heavy drinking.
I do it in public restrooms. Establish my dominance and mark my territory.
Meh, that's what wives are for.
A family of mud-wrestling anorexics.
So what you're saying is you like sniffing your mom's and sistsers' underwear? Because those are the ladies in this situation.
Don't know why you emphasized the husband so much. It'd be a lot more disconcerting if the WIFE peed on the seat.
So bees are squirters. But instead of juices, they squirt barbed, death needles.
As tasteless as a well done steak.
I hate when people touch my shoulder/arm while shaking my hand. It's really fucking creepy.
Yes. Your version makes you look like a dumb cocksucker.
I'm impressed you have internet connection in the kitchen.
I thought the molly was hearsay. The actual suspension was for adderall, no?
Mini text? Oh yeah?
People take their caps lock seriously, apparently.
Why didn't you use caps lock? It would've saved you at least seven of the exclamation points.
No, that's what exclamation points are for.
Why do people think that caps lock adds to a comment?
Damn, how'd you get so good at math?
Mother fuckers.
True. I guess the video came out after the rule was made and kind of... forced their hand.
He got grandfathered in. The new "don't beat a woman" rule wasn't put into place yet when he smacked his lady.
So was I. So now I make sure to shit with the door open,talk about pussy, go on river boat gambling trips, & make jerky. That's what men do.
Lulz, you're pathetic.
Lol.A beta trying to call someone else a beta.Go jack it to a show that lasted all of a season just because this site jizzes over it as well