3271 pts · November 20, 2013
I'M AN UPVOTE FAIRY {)i(} ི♥ྀღ ( ི♥ྀ Fairy ི♥ྀ `.¸¸♥´¯) ¸.☆´¯) (¸☆´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.ღ ི♥ྀ Sprinkles ི♥
These are not college students. They're obviously undercover agents...I saw 21 Jump Street...you can't fool me
Meh
Astrodome?
I don't want to be rude but...is English their native language? or are they in elementary school? Trying to know why it's so badly worded.
I need a loft hammock in my life
Where is this? Looks like a part of southern Texas that I visited.
Lol no I'm perfectly sober and I can't decipher this shit even after reading it like 20 times.
What the fuck are any of you saying???
Ha! I just did that but in my defense my Fair Shake from Shake Shack was amazing.
I have always thought of him as handsome. Even as a young girl. He kinda looks like Dave Grohl...just kinda
From a scale of 1 to 10...how stoned are you?
Call the principle!
Either you're a troll or a fucking moron. It's not ok to kill a baby because you have been "failed" by people. Fucking victim mentality.
Lmao!!!
Still missing 2 more.
Wow!!! This is the best thing that I have ever seen!
Is this the same aunt that got a Honda Fit Hatchback just by some part-time work online with a MacBook blog?
You got to be fucking kidding me?
It's nice for people in wheelchairs too I guess
They didn't include the bounced check fee that the bank charged the pizza place.
No of course not! That would be stupid. It's corn, a tomato, a few peppers, some beans??
That's awesome! Love this game too!
Ha! I just started playing this games today!
Lol I was just being a troll. What's wrong with these men?!
Maybe you suck in bed?
The government is a great help. Food stamps, section 8, etc. I bet and look OP gets over $11,975 refund and made only $19,949.
...and the refund is at $11, 975??? What the fuck? That's more taxes than OP paid. No wonder kids are not expensive to OP.
You're like Sherlock Holmes!
Some people think that a line of credit is their actual money.
Dat last hottie though....
These are not college students. They're obviously undercover agents...I saw 21 Jump Street...you can't fool me
Meh
Astrodome?
I don't want to be rude but...is English their native language? or are they in elementary school? Trying to know why it's so badly worded.
I need a loft hammock in my life
Where is this? Looks like a part of southern Texas that I visited.
Lol no I'm perfectly sober and I can't decipher this shit even after reading it like 20 times.
What the fuck are any of you saying???
Ha! I just did that but in my defense my Fair Shake from Shake Shack was amazing.
I have always thought of him as handsome. Even as a young girl. He kinda looks like Dave Grohl...just kinda
From a scale of 1 to 10...how stoned are you?
Call the principle!
Either you're a troll or a fucking moron. It's not ok to kill a baby because you have been "failed" by people. Fucking victim mentality.
Lmao!!!
Still missing 2 more.
Wow!!! This is the best thing that I have ever seen!
Is this the same aunt that got a Honda Fit Hatchback just by some part-time work online with a MacBook blog?
You got to be fucking kidding me?
It's nice for people in wheelchairs too I guess
They didn't include the bounced check fee that the bank charged the pizza place.
No of course not! That would be stupid. It's corn, a tomato, a few peppers, some beans??
That's awesome! Love this game too!
Ha! I just started playing this games today!
Lol I was just being a troll. What's wrong with these men?!
Maybe you suck in bed?
The government is a great help. Food stamps, section 8, etc. I bet and look OP gets over $11,975 refund and made only $19,949.
...and the refund is at $11, 975??? What the fuck? That's more taxes than OP paid. No wonder kids are not expensive to OP.
You're like Sherlock Holmes!
Some people think that a line of credit is their actual money.
Dat last hottie though....