809 pts ยท April 23, 2016
I work in a kindergarden, and i can confirm barbie is still a thing.
From what i remember, an italian dude wrote a diss-track about what happened to people he didn't like, and the pope decided it was canon.
I don't think the earth is flat, but i do lack the intelligence to understand this.
How has it stayed on so long? It looks like it's hanging by a skin thread
Pinhead from Hellraiser.
Look at it from the side
No ????
But...
Strong men... also cry...
It works!
Well you're fucked at the performance.
Sounds serious. And the mainstream media ignores it of course.
Some new, some old, some classics. Enjoyable.
Hemingway shot himself in the mouth
Happy to oblige
Glorious. Congratulations from Norway!
Who?
Still 40, but i will throw in a visit to the Gaben sauna.
But wasn't it the accent that caught the gestapos attention in the first place, and made him come over?
Sure*
Pretty sire she didn't. It's never mentioned or implied that she set them up. What gave them away was Fassbenders accent, or lack of.
I want to be angrily perplexed
Still fapped
I'm staying in the northern hemisphere.
I work in a kindergarden, and i can confirm barbie is still a thing.
From what i remember, an italian dude wrote a diss-track about what happened to people he didn't like, and the pope decided it was canon.
I don't think the earth is flat, but i do lack the intelligence to understand this.
How has it stayed on so long? It looks like it's hanging by a skin thread
Pinhead from Hellraiser.
Look at it from the side
No ????
But...
Strong men... also cry...
It works!
Well you're fucked at the performance.
Sounds serious. And the mainstream media ignores it of course.
Some new, some old, some classics. Enjoyable.
Hemingway shot himself in the mouth
Happy to oblige
Glorious. Congratulations from Norway!
Who?
Still 40, but i will throw in a visit to the Gaben sauna.
But wasn't it the accent that caught the gestapos attention in the first place, and made him come over?
Sure*
Pretty sire she didn't. It's never mentioned or implied that she set them up. What gave them away was Fassbenders accent, or lack of.
I want to be angrily perplexed
Still fapped
I'm staying in the northern hemisphere.