10770 pts ยท May 17, 2017
The Bridge Boys
I don't if that pun was intentional or not so take my angry upvote
I Honestly think it would have looked more real she just took online picture of a book shelf.
Still works just fine.
This can't be something a slow friend would say. They're all too dead to write it.
Wow, 10 cents for the whole pitcher. That's a Steal... wait a minute.
And I'm Free, Free Fallin'
Don't cry over spilt beer... unless you're the janitor who has to clean up that mess.
"Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing" - The Mandalorian Chapter 8
Now that just rude to Jar Jar. Atleast he ruined things and acted like an idiot to hide the fact he was Secretly a Sith lord.
As the General gazed upon the horizon and saw the legion marching towards him he hanged his head low and merely said, "We're all ducked"
Anytime I read one of these comics: No it's fine I didn't need my heart anyway.
It's weird to think that have earned a higher level of education than a US Representative with my Associate's that took me 5 years to get.
So what you're saying is Hagrid a Disney Princess... HEADCANON ACCEPTED!
Not a Video Game but I think a good example of "Cow Tools" are The 3 Seashells from Demolition Man
Aw, I miss the days where our biggest concern was just Murder Hornets.
If straight people going extinct means the world will be spared from the hatred she spews then I'm all for it and I'm straight.
Always remember this: "There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."
Must eat forbidden caramel.
#27 You crawl out of your depression hole to do bullshit. I do bullshit in my depression hole. We are not the same.
#45 I mean it is a stable relationship.
Why you gotta call me out like that?
And they say watching Tentacle Hentai has no side effects.
So the Cop who signed off this judge's fake laws was suspended for only 3 days? That's not a suspension, that a long weekend. It's bullshit!
The Bridge Boys
I don't if that pun was intentional or not so take my angry upvote
I Honestly think it would have looked more real she just took online picture of a book shelf.
Still works just fine.
This can't be something a slow friend would say. They're all too dead to write it.
Wow, 10 cents for the whole pitcher. That's a Steal... wait a minute.
And I'm Free, Free Fallin'
Don't cry over spilt beer... unless you're the janitor who has to clean up that mess.
"Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing" - The Mandalorian Chapter 8
Now that just rude to Jar Jar. Atleast he ruined things and acted like an idiot to hide the fact he was Secretly a Sith lord.
As the General gazed upon the horizon and saw the legion marching towards him he hanged his head low and merely said, "We're all ducked"
Anytime I read one of these comics: No it's fine I didn't need my heart anyway.
It's weird to think that have earned a higher level of education than a US Representative with my Associate's that took me 5 years to get.
So what you're saying is Hagrid a Disney Princess... HEADCANON ACCEPTED!
Not a Video Game but I think a good example of "Cow Tools" are The 3 Seashells from Demolition Man
Aw, I miss the days where our biggest concern was just Murder Hornets.
If straight people going extinct means the world will be spared from the hatred she spews then I'm all for it and I'm straight.
Always remember this: "There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."
Must eat forbidden caramel.
#27 You crawl out of your depression hole to do bullshit. I do bullshit in my depression hole. We are not the same.
#45 I mean it is a stable relationship.
Why you gotta call me out like that?
And they say watching Tentacle Hentai has no side effects.
So the Cop who signed off this judge's fake laws was suspended for only 3 days? That's not a suspension, that a long weekend. It's bullshit!