15 pts · December 19, 2014
Otter great dump!!
This is exactly what I want to do!! Grab a PS3 just for ds 1 and demon's souls. Both are the best in the series. Can't wait!
Derelict Cucumberpatch
If you really need a good story just play the Dreamfall series
' Another settlement needs your help' but still a better love story than twilight
She is just having a laugh chill out guys ✊️
As a tennis coach that's not bad focus. The dog would surely have a nice pro career
They all look like Trump to me wtf??!
I don't smoke it I just eat it. Tiny amounts as well. Best thing I've ever done for my health
Been a sennfan for more than 15 years just got a pair of A/T and they are !AMAZING! Great Japanese stuff fully recommend
Did nazi this coming
As a Romanian named Chris as well please have my +1 frate
Finally a feminist manifesto I could agree with
Me too
When your ranger rolls a one
Ja fuckin Vert
Otter great dump!!
This is exactly what I want to do!! Grab a PS3 just for ds 1 and demon's souls. Both are the best in the series. Can't wait!
Derelict Cucumberpatch
If you really need a good story just play the Dreamfall series
' Another settlement needs your help' but still a better love story than twilight
She is just having a laugh chill out guys ✊️
As a tennis coach that's not bad focus. The dog would surely have a nice pro career
They all look like Trump to me wtf??!
I don't smoke it I just eat it. Tiny amounts as well. Best thing I've ever done for my health
Been a sennfan for more than 15 years just got a pair of A/T and they are !AMAZING! Great Japanese stuff fully recommend
Did nazi this coming
As a Romanian named Chris as well please have my +1 frate
Finally a feminist manifesto I could agree with
Me too
When your ranger rolls a one
Ja fuckin Vert