309 pts · September 15, 2015
Just like the 12 publishers who turned away J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter
Who else scrolled through only for the informative messages between each picture
Obviously, the water from the devils kettle goes into the devils tea cup
Not all heroes wear capes
Well it was a bit of an exaggeration I was told about it 2 years ago and was sufficiently shook and almost you’re pretty close to my age
As a kid I didn’t pay much attention to detail and figuring I was around 9-10 when my brother showed it to me I just went with it
For half my life I did not know this was a white man until someone told me it was Robert Downey Jr.
My deepest apologies I meant Sepaku I’m sorry for the mistake my darn phone *drops it into senoko power substation*
No no I believe you are mistaking Shikoku a Japanese whaling company for Senpaku the lesser known form of honorable suicide
I think you may have confused Senpaku a province in East Kalimantan for Seppuku Japanese honor suicide by disembowelment.
They ded
If anyone can I’d like a name of all of these
But how many bathtubs is that?
So that’s why my package always comes looking like it went through nam
.
Neat
Biggest change was his profile picture went from square to circular.
v
I needed this after watching spaghetti squeezed out of a women
Interesting name choice
This
Humans are animals too man.
Print them?
Legit thought this was a painting/drawing at first
*crocodiles
Just like the 12 publishers who turned away J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter
Who else scrolled through only for the informative messages between each picture
Obviously, the water from the devils kettle goes into the devils tea cup
Not all heroes wear capes
Well it was a bit of an exaggeration I was told about it 2 years ago and was sufficiently shook and almost you’re pretty close to my age
As a kid I didn’t pay much attention to detail and figuring I was around 9-10 when my brother showed it to me I just went with it
For half my life I did not know this was a white man until someone told me it was Robert Downey Jr.
My deepest apologies I meant Sepaku I’m sorry for the mistake my darn phone *drops it into senoko power substation*
No no I believe you are mistaking Shikoku a Japanese whaling company for Senpaku the lesser known form of honorable suicide
I think you may have confused Senpaku a province in East Kalimantan for Seppuku Japanese honor suicide by disembowelment.
They ded
If anyone can I’d like a name of all of these
But how many bathtubs is that?
So that’s why my package always comes looking like it went through nam
.
Neat
Biggest change was his profile picture went from square to circular.
.
I needed this after watching spaghetti squeezed out of a women
Interesting name choice
This
Humans are animals too man.
Print them?
Legit thought this was a painting/drawing at first
.
.
*crocodiles