1697 pts · June 28, 2013
I feel that, but as bad as things are (and they do need fixing) if the economy was doing bad, not only would money be even tighter, we'd be much more likely to see orange cheeto man back in office. It's a turd sandwich, or a turd sandwich with smegma mayonnaise situation we are in.
I'm about to finish my second full run, I'm on The Shepherd's Crown
You're right, all but one scene (u bend pipe) I recognize from ave
II didn't know it, but I really needed to read that last one. Thanks for bringing me perspective via Gandalf (Tolkien)
Pre or post reform? If you're one of those pre-reform chinless Presbyterian equestrian fart metal fans then you're not really into CPEFM!
I run mine on a raspberry pi
Fuck yeah, it's the only way to go
It really depends on the area. I almost never see stay animals, but it can be bad in poor, rural areas. The US is big so it varies.
Why the frown Catbug?
Very true, my adopted boy has a cropped tail. I have had to explain a few times that he was that way already.
I just noticed this myself too. You can see their arm tendons move to the same rhythm . Mystery solved
You should trust yourself more often, because it is in fact Dom Deluise.
Ship short for Shipping short for relationshiping which is were people imagine characters are attracted to each other
Why can't I just die? Every moment is agony! - that fish probably
Personally I'm agnostic, but I think I'd God was going to show up it'd be when humans develop immortality or singularity
Dispersed massive amounts lsd then filmed the resulting chaos and put it on pay per view 2/2
My friend had a running joke of "the acid bomb show" were in the future they section off a few random city blocks and drop a bomb that 1/2
Now who will cut out people's hearts for the sun God, WHO?!
Quinoa comes from the Quecha word kinúwa which they pronounce as kee-NOO-ah. the Spanish derivation Quinoa is pronounced kee-NO-ah.
the High Born One, the Never Dying King 3/3 (wow that actually took 3 comments)
Steersman of the Barque of the Sun, Guardian of the Secret Knowledge, Lord of the Horizon, Keeper of the Way, the Flail of Mercy 2/3
Reminds me of my dog Teppic, or His Greatness the King Pteppicymon XXVIII, Lord of the Heavens, Charioteer of the Wagon of the Sun 1/2
It does now...
Even better, a laser pointer. It's like crack to him, and a good way to get him to look at the camera for a pic as it turns out.
Omg, this reference. I'm going to have to listen to "Take the skinheads bowling" now.
This is the only redeeming quality of being up that early. As for me I'll settle for sunsets.
That is some crazy detail!
I feel that, but as bad as things are (and they do need fixing) if the economy was doing bad, not only would money be even tighter, we'd be much more likely to see orange cheeto man back in office. It's a turd sandwich, or a turd sandwich with smegma mayonnaise situation we are in.
I'm about to finish my second full run, I'm on The Shepherd's Crown
You're right, all but one scene (u bend pipe) I recognize from ave
II didn't know it, but I really needed to read that last one. Thanks for bringing me perspective via Gandalf (Tolkien)
Pre or post reform? If you're one of those pre-reform chinless Presbyterian equestrian fart metal fans then you're not really into CPEFM!
I run mine on a raspberry pi
Fuck yeah, it's the only way to go
It really depends on the area. I almost never see stay animals, but it can be bad in poor, rural areas. The US is big so it varies.
Why the frown Catbug?
Very true, my adopted boy has a cropped tail. I have had to explain a few times that he was that way already.
I just noticed this myself too. You can see their arm tendons move to the same rhythm . Mystery solved
You should trust yourself more often, because it is in fact Dom Deluise.
Ship short for Shipping short for relationshiping which is were people imagine characters are attracted to each other
Why can't I just die? Every moment is agony! - that fish probably
Personally I'm agnostic, but I think I'd God was going to show up it'd be when humans develop immortality or singularity
Dispersed massive amounts lsd then filmed the resulting chaos and put it on pay per view 2/2
My friend had a running joke of "the acid bomb show" were in the future they section off a few random city blocks and drop a bomb that 1/2
Now who will cut out people's hearts for the sun God, WHO?!
Quinoa comes from the Quecha word kinúwa which they pronounce as kee-NOO-ah. the Spanish derivation Quinoa is pronounced kee-NO-ah.
the High Born One, the Never Dying King 3/3 (wow that actually took 3 comments)
Steersman of the Barque of the Sun, Guardian of the Secret Knowledge, Lord of the Horizon, Keeper of the Way, the Flail of Mercy 2/3
Reminds me of my dog Teppic, or His Greatness the King Pteppicymon XXVIII, Lord of the Heavens, Charioteer of the Wagon of the Sun 1/2
It does now...
Even better, a laser pointer. It's like crack to him, and a good way to get him to look at the camera for a pic as it turns out.
Omg, this reference. I'm going to have to listen to "Take the skinheads bowling" now.
This is the only redeeming quality of being up that early. As for me I'll settle for sunsets.
That is some crazy detail!