17672 pts ยท March 18, 2012
Puppin' ain't easy.
It's a west highland terrier!
Would wizard's tattoos move too? Cause that would be awesome!
I read comic books while my bf plays video games! It's the dream.
Why not both?
omg I'm in love.
It's new to me.
You stay true to your username.
Majestic as fuck.
I thought that just meant that Tyrion is a lot more like Tywin than his siblings, being really clever and all
And Lupita is 31
a sacklace?
Oh yeah! thanks!
WHAT WAS THAT STORY CALLED?!
He's evolving!
IT'S ON NETFLIX?!?!?!
Credit to J.Harris
Credit to J. Harris
except that he raped her a couple times...
To dungeons deep, and caverns old...
Just read your comment in Morgan Freeman's voice.
Did you just pitch up from Mars?
But, what does the fox say?
Most Def
The same thing we do every night, Pinkman
New Girl
Where did he come from?
Fun Fact: both their birthdays are on June 11th.
Weasel stew
Puppin' ain't easy.
It's a west highland terrier!
Would wizard's tattoos move too? Cause that would be awesome!
I read comic books while my bf plays video games! It's the dream.
Why not both?
omg I'm in love.
It's new to me.
Why not both?
You stay true to your username.
Majestic as fuck.
I thought that just meant that Tyrion is a lot more like Tywin than his siblings, being really clever and all
And Lupita is 31
a sacklace?
Oh yeah! thanks!
WHAT WAS THAT STORY CALLED?!
He's evolving!
IT'S ON NETFLIX?!?!?!
Credit to J.Harris
Credit to J. Harris
except that he raped her a couple times...
To dungeons deep, and caverns old...
Just read your comment in Morgan Freeman's voice.
Did you just pitch up from Mars?
But, what does the fox say?
Most Def
The same thing we do every night, Pinkman
New Girl
Where did he come from?
Fun Fact: both their birthdays are on June 11th.
Weasel stew