60 pts ยท March 29, 2014
Why was I looking inside the cup?
In 4k is pretty sweet :o
I'm offended that you think I'm offended.
Ded
*applauds for the caption*
WHERE'S MY SNACKPACK!?!!!?
AND THEN!?
#TIGERBIIIITESMOTHAFUCKA
Started from a keyboard now we here.
You can't see his UN? I can..
Thank you mom!
The first time I saw this I paused.. Looked and went on with my life.. The second time, it moves.. WITCH!
Bubbles?
Catgi
Watercool the motherfucker
I'm sad she didn't fall on her face.. Why can't I be happy with this.
Satan.
I love how he turns into a gangster after
Asian die motherfucka
One. One cats.
It's so weird how you think it's so weird that being left handed is weird.
Did no one tell you to stay between the lines OP?
Are you forking kidding me?!
Nah, he was shot 18 times.. Why does everyone forget when he got shot in the movie bruh.. Smh
Lies. They're OP's dildos.
Lies.
Is this how she gives hand jobs too? 0.0
I typed this exact comment and then saw yours..
Good. Marketing..?
Why was I looking inside the cup?
In 4k is pretty sweet :o
I'm offended that you think I'm offended.
Ded
*applauds for the caption*
WHERE'S MY SNACKPACK!?!!!?
AND THEN!?
#TIGERBIIIITESMOTHAFUCKA
Started from a keyboard now we here.
You can't see his UN? I can..
Thank you mom!
The first time I saw this I paused.. Looked and went on with my life.. The second time, it moves.. WITCH!
Bubbles?
Catgi
Watercool the motherfucker
I'm sad she didn't fall on her face.. Why can't I be happy with this.
Satan.
I love how he turns into a gangster after
Asian die motherfucka
One. One cats.
It's so weird how you think it's so weird that being left handed is weird.
Did no one tell you to stay between the lines OP?
Are you forking kidding me?!
Nah, he was shot 18 times.. Why does everyone forget when he got shot in the movie bruh.. Smh
Lies. They're OP's dildos.
Lies.
Is this how she gives hand jobs too? 0.0
I typed this exact comment and then saw yours..
Good. Marketing..?