268 pts ยท October 11, 2016
Goddammit
That's goddamn adorable
Heyoooo
My wife had one of these. She dreamt we had a beautiful little daughter. She balled her ass off when she woke. Neither one of us got sleep
I've been lifting for 3 years and there's no way I could do that.
American Bully.
Seattle
Married at 21 and we're celebrating 12 years in a few months. Don't wait if you love each other.
Thanks!!
That's Awesome! We're celebrating 12 this year!
It would be nice. I haven't spoken to that fuckfacecumberry in 3 years. Just got tired of the same bullshit everyday, ya know?
Such as?
And "you have to destroy before you create" is nonsense. I don't have to destroy a sandwich to make sandwich.
Hey, I'm all for getting rid of the garbage, but I'd like to have our country in something resembling one piece during it.
Didn't know that Jack Black brewed.
So you decided to sink the boat with you on it?
Is his name Issac? Don't let him near the ishimura
Will do!
He gets all the treats, but only the super healthy kind.
Also, they were calling him a shit ton of racist names prior. So there was evidence that it was, at least partially, racially motivated.
Attacking someone because of a mental or physical handicap can still go under hate crime laws. Those laws cover more than race.
Kicked a COAT HANGER into his rectum after shoving it in there. Come on, man.
Yeah...OP, that's technically rape. Congrats on being a terrible person.
Breed is called American bully. Super loving and have had the dog aggression bred out
Apologies for potato quality.
This all day
Always up vote otters
Perfect. You win
Goddammit
That's goddamn adorable
Heyoooo
My wife had one of these. She dreamt we had a beautiful little daughter. She balled her ass off when she woke. Neither one of us got sleep
I've been lifting for 3 years and there's no way I could do that.
American Bully.
Seattle
Married at 21 and we're celebrating 12 years in a few months. Don't wait if you love each other.
Thanks!!
That's Awesome! We're celebrating 12 this year!
It would be nice. I haven't spoken to that fuckfacecumberry in 3 years. Just got tired of the same bullshit everyday, ya know?
Such as?
And "you have to destroy before you create" is nonsense. I don't have to destroy a sandwich to make sandwich.
Hey, I'm all for getting rid of the garbage, but I'd like to have our country in something resembling one piece during it.
Didn't know that Jack Black brewed.
So you decided to sink the boat with you on it?
Is his name Issac? Don't let him near the ishimura
Will do!
He gets all the treats, but only the super healthy kind.
Also, they were calling him a shit ton of racist names prior. So there was evidence that it was, at least partially, racially motivated.
Attacking someone because of a mental or physical handicap can still go under hate crime laws. Those laws cover more than race.
Kicked a COAT HANGER into his rectum after shoving it in there. Come on, man.
Yeah...OP, that's technically rape. Congrats on being a terrible person.
Breed is called American bully. Super loving and have had the dog aggression bred out
Apologies for potato quality.
This all day
Always up vote otters
Perfect. You win