129 pts ยท June 21, 2014
Which uses a bonus action. And flurry of blows only allows you to spend 1 ki point (not variable) to make two attacks using a bonus action.
I assume you're not talking about the 5e feat, because that specifies "When you use your action to dash you make ONE melee weapon attack".
I couldn't help but vote for Titanic 2: The Revenge when I saw it.
"Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes" there you go. He's does more than just laugh at Christianity. (look up his stand-up online)
It's been a while since I watched WWE, but that's still pretty good.
Aren't most SMT games: Angels, Demons, and Gods are giant dicks. Pick the lesser of two evils of fight all of them.
Clearly you haven't played many Shin Megami Tensei games... although they usually amount to everyone's an asshole, go kick their shit in.
2/2 And Satan responded "OR we could not give them free will, so they all get into heaven". Also something about him wanting god's job.
I think in some beliefs Lucifer was cast down because god was all "free will to the humans, so they have a chance of getting into heaven"1/2
I think I read somewhere that the 10 Satanic commandments basically amount to: "Don't be a dick, and don't be a doormat".
Depends. In the Manga I read he started with Bulbasaur but I'm pretty sure in the Origins anime he started with Charmander.
This was an interesting post, got anymore? (maybe one for guys with longer hair?)
Get in my sack.
1521 bottlecaps and 20 different brands.
Is that what happens after that conversation? I quit and restarted the trilogy when I had to make that choice.
New plan, after interacting with a girl mumble under my breath "Wait... shit, I think I missed something." and hope she turns around.
Do you also recommend Madoka Magica to people? Because if you do that would explain why they would hate you after episode 3.
I got more attached to these than many other things. Fred, Frank, Steve and Jones... good guy Jones for coming back for his friends.
From what I've seen: The other major party cocked up pretty badly, so a lot of people decided to teach them a lesson by voting him in.
I love the idea of him being kicked out so frequently it doesn't mean anything anymore, just that he's not aloud to hang out at the base.
There's also giving the guy money when he asks for it... I felt like my light side points should have been revoked after that.
Oh god the boar thing. Recently playing through the game I dodged second charge ONCE in the ten 6 tries or so it took me to kill it.
damn it, this is one of the few things that aren't going out of their way to kill you, it's people like you who make people doubt drop bears
Seriously though, we don't want to hear what you are doing the sheep NZ.
KALROS!!
Guys, where's the gifs of the chick humping the table... and the My Fetish gifs... imgur you disappoint me for the first time.
The more I hear about America the more I think the commonwealth should just take over.
That joke was almost as good as his manatale.
I had Little Witch Academia on my watch list for a while, this prompted me to watch... damn that was amazing
Which uses a bonus action. And flurry of blows only allows you to spend 1 ki point (not variable) to make two attacks using a bonus action.
I assume you're not talking about the 5e feat, because that specifies "When you use your action to dash you make ONE melee weapon attack".
I couldn't help but vote for Titanic 2: The Revenge when I saw it.
"Throwing acid is wrong, in some people's eyes" there you go. He's does more than just laugh at Christianity. (look up his stand-up online)
It's been a while since I watched WWE, but that's still pretty good.
Aren't most SMT games: Angels, Demons, and Gods are giant dicks. Pick the lesser of two evils of fight all of them.
Clearly you haven't played many Shin Megami Tensei games... although they usually amount to everyone's an asshole, go kick their shit in.
2/2 And Satan responded "OR we could not give them free will, so they all get into heaven". Also something about him wanting god's job.
I think in some beliefs Lucifer was cast down because god was all "free will to the humans, so they have a chance of getting into heaven"1/2
I think I read somewhere that the 10 Satanic commandments basically amount to: "Don't be a dick, and don't be a doormat".
Depends. In the Manga I read he started with Bulbasaur but I'm pretty sure in the Origins anime he started with Charmander.
This was an interesting post, got anymore? (maybe one for guys with longer hair?)
Get in my sack.
1521 bottlecaps and 20 different brands.
Is that what happens after that conversation? I quit and restarted the trilogy when I had to make that choice.
New plan, after interacting with a girl mumble under my breath "Wait... shit, I think I missed something." and hope she turns around.
Do you also recommend Madoka Magica to people? Because if you do that would explain why they would hate you after episode 3.
I got more attached to these than many other things. Fred, Frank, Steve and Jones... good guy Jones for coming back for his friends.
I got more attached to these than many other things. Fred, Frank, Steve and Jones... good guy Jones for coming back for his friends.
From what I've seen: The other major party cocked up pretty badly, so a lot of people decided to teach them a lesson by voting him in.
I love the idea of him being kicked out so frequently it doesn't mean anything anymore, just that he's not aloud to hang out at the base.
There's also giving the guy money when he asks for it... I felt like my light side points should have been revoked after that.
Oh god the boar thing. Recently playing through the game I dodged second charge ONCE in the ten 6 tries or so it took me to kill it.
damn it, this is one of the few things that aren't going out of their way to kill you, it's people like you who make people doubt drop bears
Seriously though, we don't want to hear what you are doing the sheep NZ.
KALROS!!
Guys, where's the gifs of the chick humping the table... and the My Fetish gifs... imgur you disappoint me for the first time.
The more I hear about America the more I think the commonwealth should just take over.
That joke was almost as good as his manatale.
I had Little Witch Academia on my watch list for a while, this prompted me to watch... damn that was amazing