125 pts · November 28, 2017
I’m not advocating for trump but confusing misinformation and ignorance of what trump has done for being a bad person is just simply not tru
This behavior shouldn’t be praised
Maybe even an invisible ink sharpie if I’m feeling extra wild
Dolphins rape kill and destroy sharks are just looking for a meal
Yeah I agree it’s just that murder 2 would be harder to prove intent so then murder 3 is the easier conviction
We’re talkin about China not America good sir
Last time they did weekly
To justify the distribution of the water they usually also make the added minerals for taste in the water
True but would the amount of voluntary enlistments be enough to win the war
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.military.com/daily-news/2019/02/26/no-women-dont-have-sign-draft-yet-heres-whats-next.html/amp. Nah
Doot
Ironically that still was 0 chains
I dont neccesarily think number 0 was meant to be derogatory in anyway
You are still allowed to call 911 inside your car
I mean most of these are good calorie burners but in my opinion you should clarify that these will just help you lose weight not gain muscle
No he means he got a c on a single assignment not a final grade
Most likely both
Ha
This must be eleuthera somewhere near the glass bridge maybe?
Idk man id be more worried about the fact she can liquify at will
nice
Home alone 3
No matter what by the end of it you will be a stealth archer mark my words
Nah it was knowledge of good and evil not knowledge itself
So sorry for the loss op I have just lost my dog recently as well
I’m not advocating for trump but confusing misinformation and ignorance of what trump has done for being a bad person is just simply not tru
This behavior shouldn’t be praised
Maybe even an invisible ink sharpie if I’m feeling extra wild
Dolphins rape kill and destroy sharks are just looking for a meal
Yeah I agree it’s just that murder 2 would be harder to prove intent so then murder 3 is the easier conviction
We’re talkin about China not America good sir
Last time they did weekly
To justify the distribution of the water they usually also make the added minerals for taste in the water
True but would the amount of voluntary enlistments be enough to win the war
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.military.com/daily-news/2019/02/26/no-women-dont-have-sign-draft-yet-heres-whats-next.html/amp. Nah
Doot
Ironically that still was 0 chains
I dont neccesarily think number 0 was meant to be derogatory in anyway
You are still allowed to call 911 inside your car
I mean most of these are good calorie burners but in my opinion you should clarify that these will just help you lose weight not gain muscle
No he means he got a c on a single assignment not a final grade
Most likely both
Ha
This must be eleuthera somewhere near the glass bridge maybe?
Idk man id be more worried about the fact she can liquify at will
nice
Home alone 3
No matter what by the end of it you will be a stealth archer mark my words
Nah it was knowledge of good and evil not knowledge itself
So sorry for the loss op I have just lost my dog recently as well