3333 pts ยท September 20, 2014
Vancouver!
I had to represent Venezuela at Vancouver Model United Nations in the International Monetary Fund. It was very hard..
No one nose
Peeking out through the back
We're 16 Haha, but pretty close
Nope, Canada haha
Thanks mate
He was originally there but unfortunately he went home before we took the picture
I am T.J :)
Amazing how nature do that
The camera cuts it off but the next level is hairy situation ;)
Anwar jibawni for those wondering
Didn't you guys hear? They renamed him to the cookie mobster
I thought it was over after Mewtwo and then it went on...like my lunch break
10/10 tried swiping phone screen with nipple
At least wait a day?!
Dude, couldnr even wait a day to repost? This is currently in the front page word for word...:-
WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO CREEPY/THIRSTY.
I understand your point but as someone else already said. Most people are on the streets for their own faults.
Jim carrey?
Sharpei
I was shaking the whole time
Fiest thing i thought of haha
"We need to rethink elements like time and space"-Justin Trudeau
The tarantula nebula looks like a tarantula is craeling out
Im sure the tatoo needle going over your blood veins was a "blast"
Hidden lightsaber?
THIS IS WHY DOGS ARE SWEET TO HAVE
Brb, looking for bear to Bear-Friend.
Vancouver!
I had to represent Venezuela at Vancouver Model United Nations in the International Monetary Fund. It was very hard..
No one nose
Peeking out through the back
We're 16 Haha, but pretty close
Nope, Canada haha
Thanks mate
He was originally there but unfortunately he went home before we took the picture
I am T.J :)
Amazing how nature do that
The camera cuts it off but the next level is hairy situation ;)
Anwar jibawni for those wondering
Didn't you guys hear? They renamed him to the cookie mobster
I thought it was over after Mewtwo and then it went on...like my lunch break
10/10 tried swiping phone screen with nipple
At least wait a day?!
Dude, couldnr even wait a day to repost? This is currently in the front page word for word...:-
WHY ARE SOME GUYS SO CREEPY/THIRSTY.
I understand your point but as someone else already said. Most people are on the streets for their own faults.
Jim carrey?
Jim carrey?
Sharpei
I was shaking the whole time
Fiest thing i thought of haha
"We need to rethink elements like time and space"-Justin Trudeau
The tarantula nebula looks like a tarantula is craeling out
Im sure the tatoo needle going over your blood veins was a "blast"
Hidden lightsaber?
THIS IS WHY DOGS ARE SWEET TO HAVE
Brb, looking for bear to Bear-Friend.