2921 pts · January 2, 2016
I usually get in trouble for paying too much attention to the tittles when I should be looking elsewhere.
.
If it’s out of use, call your local concrete guys and have them fill it with flowable fill. Especially if you have kids or animals.
Wee bit of wholesale murder on the side, too.
This makes me feel like I’m in danger. I don’t normally get anxiety or anything, but this does it to me. Great work!
Also pine
Pine
This is the answer.https://www.etsy.com/listing/1034900177/antique-1800s-hand-crank-tufting-and?ref=shop_home_recs_1&frs=1&cns=1
“Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!”
This looks like it could be Billie Elish album art.
Thankee-sai
4.15 hours PTO accrual per 2 week pay period. Hard cap at 160 hours so it’s use or lose and don’t you dare ask to use it all at once.
I do this on the cheap white bread with the fries soaked in rib tip grease and bbq sauce every time I get Lil Porgys. Damn good stuff.
Where is the other person’s plate?
Or when they do a runner, and dead ass sprint 18 miles away.
Is this a challenge?
Oregon Trail Generation and proud
There are dozens of us! Dozens!
Metal shaft, like the driveshaft in a car that spins at either 540 or 1000 rpm inside a thin plastic or metal shield.
I understand, you are The Machine?
I know Danza del Río when I see it.
There’d be room for 4-5 more tacos on that plate if you got rid of the greenery
What’s the stuff on the beach?
Bernie Mac or Patrice
Must not have been real stuck.
I didn't appreciate how massive that thing was until I stood beneath the intakes high above my head.
They worked for months on this. Can you imagine that many hours invested for 3 minutes of TV and in the end it's totally worth it?
Poppins!
I usually get in trouble for paying too much attention to the tittles when I should be looking elsewhere.
.
If it’s out of use, call your local concrete guys and have them fill it with flowable fill. Especially if you have kids or animals.
Wee bit of wholesale murder on the side, too.
This makes me feel like I’m in danger. I don’t normally get anxiety or anything, but this does it to me. Great work!
Also pine
Pine
This is the answer.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1034900177/antique-1800s-hand-crank-tufting-and?ref=shop_home_recs_1&frs=1&cns=1
“Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!”
This looks like it could be Billie Elish album art.
Thankee-sai
4.15 hours PTO accrual per 2 week pay period. Hard cap at 160 hours so it’s use or lose and don’t you dare ask to use it all at once.
I do this on the cheap white bread with the fries soaked in rib tip grease and bbq sauce every time I get Lil Porgys. Damn good stuff.
Where is the other person’s plate?
Or when they do a runner, and dead ass sprint 18 miles away.
Is this a challenge?
Oregon Trail Generation and proud
There are dozens of us! Dozens!
Metal shaft, like the driveshaft in a car that spins at either 540 or 1000 rpm inside a thin plastic or metal shield.
I understand, you are The Machine?
I know Danza del Río when I see it.
There’d be room for 4-5 more tacos on that plate if you got rid of the greenery
What’s the stuff on the beach?
Bernie Mac or Patrice
Must not have been real stuck.
I didn't appreciate how massive that thing was until I stood beneath the intakes high above my head.
They worked for months on this. Can you imagine that many hours invested for 3 minutes of TV and in the end it's totally worth it?
Poppins!