2280 pts ยท December 15, 2018
Gaaaaht daaayyyuuummmm! Those eyes!
Could be anything. Even a ring section from an Apollo rocket
Hey I'M in Colorado too. I live in Pagosa Springs
That's gross! There's NO CHEESE ON IT
Same
Third nipple.... seriously though go get it checked
Ok but how does it sound?
Tacoma is the name of a tribe
I'm really sorry for your loss.
Awww Lincoln is cute!
What is this?! A star destroyer and death star for ANTS?!
That's pretty awesome.
Ummmmm.....
YES!
That's fucking barbaric! We should skin THEM alive so they see how it feels!
Marinara....
I learned ANOTHER word today!
Congrats!
So did she?!
They're scared of what they think is in it....
Very old hilt?
I thought it was rather clever. +1
Great. Now I want an otter....
Awww he's cute
That's so evil its awesome!!
What's the blue things? Backup batteries? Is this a native. Marine radio or just a ham?
I'd forget to put the table down and roll over putting my eye out
HUMANIZING animals, why does it make them seem cuter?!
Literal "footballs". I wonder if they cut his off to make him wear that
Gaaaaht daaayyyuuummmm! Those eyes!
Could be anything. Even a ring section from an Apollo rocket
Hey I'M in Colorado too. I live in Pagosa Springs
That's gross! There's NO CHEESE ON IT
Same
Third nipple.... seriously though go get it checked
Ok but how does it sound?
Tacoma is the name of a tribe
I'm really sorry for your loss.
Awww Lincoln is cute!
What is this?! A star destroyer and death star for ANTS?!
That's pretty awesome.
Ummmmm.....
YES!
That's fucking barbaric! We should skin THEM alive so they see how it feels!
Marinara....
I learned ANOTHER word today!
Congrats!
So did she?!
They're scared of what they think is in it....
Very old hilt?
I thought it was rather clever. +1
Great. Now I want an otter....
Awww he's cute
That's so evil its awesome!!
What's the blue things? Backup batteries? Is this a native. Marine radio or just a ham?
I'd forget to put the table down and roll over putting my eye out
HUMANIZING animals, why does it make them seem cuter?!
Literal "footballs". I wonder if they cut his off to make him wear that