1636 pts · June 10, 2013
Only half of the world left to see..then I'll be able to settle down. Edit: Ok so i have a girl now and i am getting licensed in business this month. Might just stay here for a while.
Deliver me from evil
Nugget chiks are breed in a totally 100% horrific way
He believes he can fly
The old devil-possesed kindaway
I want to look back without beaking my neck
You cant miss thpse stars
Cool for picking locks!
So no thats beenteresting? Shame on you imgur...
What a genius
Why omg-odding?
No o
Commenting commenting commenting commenting :)
You shall not... Oh, ok
It's those porteño's fault!
The people that decided to attack this islands had taken Argentina by force
Thank you. Brasil and argentina have always been friends that hate each other over silly things.
hijos de puta, mataron a kenny
I want the nsfw back. FYI
I live here :) shit gets real. Also, coolest skies due to awesome aire!!
Nice 360
I'm just playing with you america, you know I love you.
Sauce pier
I'm about to
A mantis praying!
Happened a few times. Didnt see the shadow, but def scared as if my life was on the line.
Looters troopers
They are closing schools and airports. Too soon to tell.
Deliver me from evil
Nugget chiks are breed in a totally 100% horrific way
He believes he can fly
The old devil-possesed kindaway
I want to look back without beaking my neck
You cant miss thpse stars
You cant miss thpse stars
You cant miss thpse stars
You cant miss thpse stars
Cool for picking locks!
So no thats beenteresting? Shame on you imgur...
What a genius
Why omg-odding?
No o
Commenting commenting commenting commenting :)
You shall not... Oh, ok
It's those porteño's fault!
The people that decided to attack this islands had taken Argentina by force
Thank you. Brasil and argentina have always been friends that hate each other over silly things.
hijos de puta, mataron a kenny
I want the nsfw back. FYI
I live here :) shit gets real. Also, coolest skies due to awesome aire!!
Nice 360
I'm just playing with you america, you know I love you.
Sauce pier
I'm about to
A mantis praying!
Happened a few times. Didnt see the shadow, but def scared as if my life was on the line.
Looters troopers
They are closing schools and airports. Too soon to tell.