5018 pts ยท May 20, 2016
Few will know the amount of joy that comes from a well torched pipe bevel in weld school. I can smell the 6010 from here lol. Good luck
For the win
So true. After contracting I moved up north to make comparable wages
Depends on job offer. I'm looking to move to GA from NE.
So sad if true. The book was amazing.
Have you ever watched any of his stand-up? I can see it slipping rather quickly into NC-17 lol
Ermergerd!
Just finished the series last night. All levels were insane. Animation, story, music, you name it. Cant wait for the movie in a couple weeks
These are neat looking. I enjoy this artist's personal style. I'll check back to see if someone can name them. I'd like to have one
I'll tip my hat to you during my next one. We survived. Moved on and now in NE
Small world, wish you all the best. No idea what your post is actually about but couldn't help noticing the badges
That place was a mad house. Cowboys with money and explosives. If you're there long enough you get sucked into the 'cult like' atmoshere
Sweet baby jesus. It was a trip. Kings ransom for slave labor. I worked Cape Canaveral fabing and installing the fuel delivery systems
Lol same. 2014-2016
Yoooo, numbered SpaceX patches! I framed mine up as well
I thought this was going to turn into him starting a food service for wounded veteran marines
My dog has a foot fetish. Randomly will just put his junk on your foot, and can be adamant about doing it. No red rocket, just dick on foot
I think it looks more like a Puma
By myself, in THE hotspot state, job requires 2wk quarantine if travelled, cant spend holiday (or thanksgiving) with family. Just tough
Cheeddddaaaaaaaaaa
That's an outside-of-the-box way of avoiding cheesey dust fingers
Yes... but does it work?... also yes
"I care... why?"
Only done boilers on two jobs. Humbling experience. Once they pass xray your D grows to king Kong size though lol
Boiler tubes are a mutha fucka. From one welder to another, nice work
Haha! So true. Most posts are roll outs. Dont get me wrong, they are pretty, but I've got more appreciation for a nice weld when its jammed
Okay, true. You did not specifically say that.
Where are you getting the talking point that a USSCJ, not the POTUS, picks and fills a seat?
If you taught at Tulsa in Jax about 10yrs ago, I was a student
Also if I were to guess, that's probably SMAW. Ground the starts and stops which is typical
Few will know the amount of joy that comes from a well torched pipe bevel in weld school. I can smell the 6010 from here lol. Good luck
For the win
So true. After contracting I moved up north to make comparable wages
Depends on job offer. I'm looking to move to GA from NE.
So sad if true. The book was amazing.
Have you ever watched any of his stand-up? I can see it slipping rather quickly into NC-17 lol
Ermergerd!
Just finished the series last night. All levels were insane. Animation, story, music, you name it. Cant wait for the movie in a couple weeks
These are neat looking. I enjoy this artist's personal style. I'll check back to see if someone can name them. I'd like to have one
I'll tip my hat to you during my next one. We survived. Moved on and now in NE
Small world, wish you all the best. No idea what your post is actually about but couldn't help noticing the badges
That place was a mad house. Cowboys with money and explosives. If you're there long enough you get sucked into the 'cult like' atmoshere
Sweet baby jesus. It was a trip. Kings ransom for slave labor. I worked Cape Canaveral fabing and installing the fuel delivery systems
Lol same. 2014-2016
Yoooo, numbered SpaceX patches! I framed mine up as well
I thought this was going to turn into him starting a food service for wounded veteran marines
My dog has a foot fetish. Randomly will just put his junk on your foot, and can be adamant about doing it. No red rocket, just dick on foot
I think it looks more like a Puma
By myself, in THE hotspot state, job requires 2wk quarantine if travelled, cant spend holiday (or thanksgiving) with family. Just tough
Cheeddddaaaaaaaaaa
That's an outside-of-the-box way of avoiding cheesey dust fingers
Yes... but does it work?... also yes
"I care... why?"
Only done boilers on two jobs. Humbling experience. Once they pass xray your D grows to king Kong size though lol
Boiler tubes are a mutha fucka. From one welder to another, nice work
Haha! So true. Most posts are roll outs. Dont get me wrong, they are pretty, but I've got more appreciation for a nice weld when its jammed
Okay, true. You did not specifically say that.
Where are you getting the talking point that a USSCJ, not the POTUS, picks and fills a seat?
If you taught at Tulsa in Jax about 10yrs ago, I was a student
Also if I were to guess, that's probably SMAW. Ground the starts and stops which is typical