DanceWithTheShadows

3465 pts ยท July 1, 2014


Happily married to the love of my life. Gamer, Netflix binger, wannabe writer, wannabe musician, IT technician. Message me if you like. I make no guarantees I'll respond. I've done much growing up in these past few years and cut a ton of baggage from my life. It's honestly become addicting to just instantly walk away from those who continuously are either causing shit, becoming shit, getting involved with shit, or a combination of any of the three. I make no claim my life is perfect, but damn... learn to adult. Also any posts I've made prior to 2016 were from a different and less developed me. I keep them up because I'm not ashamed of my past. So if you wish to judge me, judge me for who I am, not for my shadow. Have a great and blessed day, and please, learn to look out for yourself. And always remember - jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Coy coy

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Fucking lost it at "we gotta go viral with this one"

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

References are on fire. Hearty chuckle

5 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

#31 in the process of looking for a new job in IT for this very reason. Thanks for sharing this OP. Laughs were had. Have a great day

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Is thats what you appreciates about him, Dan?

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Damn I miss him.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

stayed curled in the coat I wrapped him in, giving me "I love you" blinks the whole drive. Cuddled at my wife's belly the whole pregnancy.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

We knew it was time.He hated water. Sleep deprived, I drove him alone to the only open vet to have him put down so he'd no longer be in pain

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Literally day before our son was born, little Rook, who had been battling illness for a while, curled up in our shower at our feet. 1/2

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

#19 gotta be honest, I've no idea what it's referencing. Also, you have a great weekend, too, OP.

5 years ago | Likes 206 Dislikes 1

Such a great music video

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Search up Blackrock and how they're buying up all SFR (single family rentals) homes at a premium. This is only the beginning.

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The tweet from the church of Satan is in fact no longer true as of April 2019. Even the church of Satan is hypocritical. Go figure.

5 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Resurrection by PPK. Enjoy

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

YouTube Vanced - vancedapp(.)com no more ads and adblocker not needed. Works on non-rooted phones. Enjoy.

5 years ago | Likes 20 Dislikes 0

Some trivia for you. First movie, that ass shot? It's an ass double. Actress didn't want to be nude. Not even an ass shot.

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Quality fucking dump

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Yippee ki-yay motherfucker

5 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

"Lets" as if he had a choice

5 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Lol pardon the confusion. was meaning her encounter with people like that is not reserved to her profession was using my prof as example

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Gatekeeping. But seriously she couldn't be more wrong. I know. I work in IT.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 10

Only way to converse is via FB Messenger or email. I've had to file a claim via PayPal to get my money back.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Be wary. Ordered mine 12/12. No tracking #. Phone # on site is fake. Tracking page on their site is broken and they refuse to reply to me.

8 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Fuck yes. This is precisely what I came looking for in the comments.

8 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Special thanks to Reddit user rxninja for the stencil!

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Is that from Black Magic M-66?

9 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Beauty and the Beast

9 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

Totally thought this was tubgirl at first.

9 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

9 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0