2026 pts ยท June 5, 2013
Something about myself.
CLR is your faucets friend.
Hmm, this tells me I need popped collars to touch boobies.
I always upvote glass.
Put... Put your pole in it.
But soon he finds out through a mutual friend what happens, and decides to go see her in the hospital anyway to show his support.
This makes my skin crawl....
please crop your photos.
10/10 I would stay the night there.
Sorry for your loss OP. Hug.
Well done
I read that as "Your cat is not as important as somebody's life." Makes sense either way I guess.
That isn't a lawn mower, those are boobs.
Exactly :)
You should try switching them. That would really confuse people.
As a fellow Californian, I get that all the time as well living in SD. I mean, Yes I did surf, but they shouldn't assume.
Hmmm, too fake of red IMO.
F that.
Your badly coiled hose is making my OCD kick in....
*ways to make your baby grow up to be claustrophobic.
I... I don't even... Fricking Japan.
succinctly put.
Looks like my first time trying to C walk.
I miss So. Cal.
Downforce for days yo!
Nothing like doing some cat nip and getting down to some cat scratch fever.
Imgur bought you a ring? Wow, it just gave me carpal tunnel.
I see we are posting pics of Kim Kardashian again.
Well obviously. I mean, no one rollerblades anymore.
But... Bring it back! I'm thirsty hooman!
CLR is your faucets friend.
Hmm, this tells me I need popped collars to touch boobies.
I always upvote glass.
Put... Put your pole in it.
But soon he finds out through a mutual friend what happens, and decides to go see her in the hospital anyway to show his support.
This makes my skin crawl....
please crop your photos.
10/10 I would stay the night there.
Sorry for your loss OP. Hug.
Well done
I read that as "Your cat is not as important as somebody's life." Makes sense either way I guess.
That isn't a lawn mower, those are boobs.
Exactly :)
You should try switching them. That would really confuse people.
As a fellow Californian, I get that all the time as well living in SD. I mean, Yes I did surf, but they shouldn't assume.
Hmmm, too fake of red IMO.
F that.
Your badly coiled hose is making my OCD kick in....
*ways to make your baby grow up to be claustrophobic.
I... I don't even... Fricking Japan.
succinctly put.
Looks like my first time trying to C walk.
I miss So. Cal.
Downforce for days yo!
Nothing like doing some cat nip and getting down to some cat scratch fever.
Imgur bought you a ring? Wow, it just gave me carpal tunnel.
I see we are posting pics of Kim Kardashian again.
Well obviously. I mean, no one rollerblades anymore.
But... Bring it back! I'm thirsty hooman!