457 pts ยท February 9, 2014
.
Bounciful*
O
D.t
Not sure if you're a mind genius getting people to refine their search and searching "red tube" or me thinking too much. Lmao
I get the reference. +1
"The Inghettobles"
Very cool! AKA GIVE ME MY TROPHY
Ragnaros.
Oh. Welllllll shit.
Dang! I'm sure living in areas like that has its perks though!
Ooooh Oklahoma has its perks. $500k would get you 5 bedrooms 3 bathroom, 4 car garage on 25 acres. Source: House for sale we are looking at!
Was the logo designed by a child? Lmao
This is more true than the 2.5s. 35s are to find, and after so long of looking the 35s just start to look like 45s.
Awesome! I really want to check this out.
Oh. My fault. Eh.
As an Oklahoman.. Ay?
Sorry for a late reply. If you like Mushroom and Swiss burgers then try theirs. I love it. Probably my favorite place to get it.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too! I need food. Like pronto.
@OP Did you work at Smash Burger?
Lol
!
Not all Androids are functioning my man
Uhm no. THAT would imply that cops are good people. No way!
BO EH
Oh.. That's where they put it? Well shit.
I want to be a girl for a day. It must be so nice to have a secret compartment for your wallet instead of your back pocket!
.
.
Bounciful*
O
D.t
Not sure if you're a mind genius getting people to refine their search and searching "red tube" or me thinking too much. Lmao
.
I get the reference. +1
"The Inghettobles"
Very cool! AKA GIVE ME MY TROPHY
Ragnaros.
Oh. Welllllll shit.
Dang! I'm sure living in areas like that has its perks though!
Ooooh Oklahoma has its perks. $500k would get you 5 bedrooms 3 bathroom, 4 car garage on 25 acres. Source: House for sale we are looking at!
Was the logo designed by a child? Lmao
This is more true than the 2.5s. 35s are to find, and after so long of looking the 35s just start to look like 45s.
Awesome! I really want to check this out.
Oh. My fault. Eh.
As an Oklahoman.. Ay?
Sorry for a late reply. If you like Mushroom and Swiss burgers then try theirs. I love it. Probably my favorite place to get it.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too! I need food. Like pronto.
@OP Did you work at Smash Burger?
Lol
!
Not all Androids are functioning my man
Uhm no. THAT would imply that cops are good people. No way!
BO EH
Oh.. That's where they put it? Well shit.
I want to be a girl for a day. It must be so nice to have a secret compartment for your wallet instead of your back pocket!