3285 pts ยท February 2, 2014
I like LoL, magic cards, dank bud, funny movies, going out to eat, and vaping fruity coil gravy. If you are a normal female in wi and enjoy similar things then let me know. I also love disk golf it is my passion.
Dusting and changing the bulb on that must be awful
Is it good? I haven't had a good citrus flavor yet
That looks amazing
Carts suck
Its the crispy parts
They could be nurses tho
That's not a dirty bedroom. That's a sad representation of a person suffering mental health issues. I hope you can find the help you need.
Those are women's sunglass
Is deff Styrofoam
Is it true about the navy
Legit
Is it a triscuit
Yum
Looks fancier than my shit
I saw you standing on a three foot ladder with no harness that'll be $80,000 per violation
I'm white but when I watch any bbc shows I can't tell any of the British people apart
Best dog I ever owned came from one of these
State law makers are mainly watching porn all day at work anyway this has no chance of ever passing
He gay
Definitely ain't food
They wrote that search while driving and crashed this is the cop w the bloody dead person phone
This sandwich is making me insane
Java was my schools computer science
If my old account is active I think it's msi/// crack
What class you gonna make?
Can you draw them as white people now
I need a shot of whiskey before I can drink pales
Slam it n slick it
My limincello comes already made
How did a live action fullmetal alchemists move get made before Pokemon
Dusting and changing the bulb on that must be awful
Is it good? I haven't had a good citrus flavor yet
That looks amazing
Carts suck
Its the crispy parts
They could be nurses tho
That's not a dirty bedroom. That's a sad representation of a person suffering mental health issues. I hope you can find the help you need.
Those are women's sunglass
Is deff Styrofoam
Is it true about the navy
Legit
Is it a triscuit
Yum
Looks fancier than my shit
I saw you standing on a three foot ladder with no harness that'll be $80,000 per violation
I'm white but when I watch any bbc shows I can't tell any of the British people apart
Best dog I ever owned came from one of these
State law makers are mainly watching porn all day at work anyway this has no chance of ever passing
He gay
Definitely ain't food
They wrote that search while driving and crashed this is the cop w the bloody dead person phone
This sandwich is making me insane
Java was my schools computer science
If my old account is active I think it's msi/// crack
What class you gonna make?
Can you draw them as white people now
I need a shot of whiskey before I can drink pales
Slam it n slick it
My limincello comes already made
How did a live action fullmetal alchemists move get made before Pokemon