577 pts ยท May 9, 2015
Babies are given O neg, sickle neg, CMV neg blood.
Woah woah woah. Ranch is a Midwestern thing.
I also enjoy faces .
False.
I just saw this comment and it makes no sense.
The pill is not nearly that effective.
Obese person lounger*
That child has a massive head.
New Orleans is a fascinating city with a million ways to meet people. You'll be OK.
You must be at a small place. I'm at a 350 bed hospital. We see a a good variety of complicated cases.
I'd be pissed if I was making 20-25% less but doing the same job. I've considered more school but I can't beat the flexibility and money.
I stay interested. But I do know MTs who work the same repetitive dept all day. Plus MLTs have restrictions with high complexity testing.
Depends. I'm an MT trained in the whole lab. Between working up multiple antibodies in blood bank and running the entire chem dept 1/2
Yep, BS in biology and later a BS in med tech. Don't know much about sonography, but a bio degree itself is useless. Get something with it.
Board certified Medical Technologist. It's a specific career field, not a generic term.
MT here. Move where there's a lot of hospitals. I get a ton of flexibility and make stupid good money. And have every other week off.
Did it. Didn't return.
He sold plasma, not donated blood.
O- patients can get O+ blood in a pinch. O+ is the second most common type.
Sounds like a bone marrow transplant to battle an existing disease, like cancer or aplastic anemia. Regular transfusion will not do this.
The only way to change your blood type of through a bone marrow transplant. A regular transfusion will not do that. Source: blood banker
What the fuck is 'finna'
A large volume of tap water will also kill you.
Some call me the gangster of love .
It's definitely not. You will get O-neg until they confirm a type by testing.
Yeah but have you tried the furminator?
I didn't realize that melting pizzas were such a problem.
What was a nurse doing in the lab?
You know I think it might have been just that one cat.
Why would you ruin an adorable baby animal like that for me
Babies are given O neg, sickle neg, CMV neg blood.
Woah woah woah. Ranch is a Midwestern thing.
I also enjoy faces .
False.
I just saw this comment and it makes no sense.
The pill is not nearly that effective.
Obese person lounger*
That child has a massive head.
New Orleans is a fascinating city with a million ways to meet people. You'll be OK.
You must be at a small place. I'm at a 350 bed hospital. We see a a good variety of complicated cases.
I'd be pissed if I was making 20-25% less but doing the same job. I've considered more school but I can't beat the flexibility and money.
I stay interested. But I do know MTs who work the same repetitive dept all day. Plus MLTs have restrictions with high complexity testing.
Depends. I'm an MT trained in the whole lab. Between working up multiple antibodies in blood bank and running the entire chem dept 1/2
Yep, BS in biology and later a BS in med tech. Don't know much about sonography, but a bio degree itself is useless. Get something with it.
Board certified Medical Technologist. It's a specific career field, not a generic term.
MT here. Move where there's a lot of hospitals. I get a ton of flexibility and make stupid good money. And have every other week off.
Did it. Didn't return.
He sold plasma, not donated blood.
O- patients can get O+ blood in a pinch. O+ is the second most common type.
Sounds like a bone marrow transplant to battle an existing disease, like cancer or aplastic anemia. Regular transfusion will not do this.
The only way to change your blood type of through a bone marrow transplant. A regular transfusion will not do that. Source: blood banker
What the fuck is 'finna'
A large volume of tap water will also kill you.
Some call me the gangster of love .
It's definitely not. You will get O-neg until they confirm a type by testing.
Yeah but have you tried the furminator?
I didn't realize that melting pizzas were such a problem.
What was a nurse doing in the lab?
You know I think it might have been just that one cat.
Why would you ruin an adorable baby animal like that for me