3669 pts · April 28, 2013
Puns and geeky stuff, nothing more, nothing less.
Les yeux absoluement sans vie sauf dans les notes plus hautes m'ont tués.
I work in the video game industry, this is how I teach more junior devs to avoid toxic management. "Having a lead is great, but we work in video games, bosses are meant to be defeated"
I think I already am!
Could you remove me from the list please? I barely check imgur anymore and it's the only notification I get
I would love a pdf, and I will absolutely provide review anywhere that seems like it would be most relevant to you. I had signed out of imgur for months, I signed in just because of how insanely relevant this felt to me. I'm also aiming at eventually publishing something, and I would love to help with an honest review.
Pfft, character? As if I could
Fun fact: cheating on someone, in french has the same root "tromper"
Finished the series somewhat recently. Tag me in boss!
I've been a nerd all my life. Getting overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of stuff to experience is part of game. That's why nerds tend to get very focused into some stuff. It's good to branch out, but eventually you'll find your niche(s) and be glad that there just isn't a finite quantity of any of that.
My wife has endo and fibromyalgia, quite the combo. Eventually (after 10 years) they found Orilissa, which just worked. No more pain at all, very minimal side-effects. It was SUCH a relief.
I tend to be very verbose, so pretty much every single comment I ever made was either severely edited, or had to be broken down in multiple comments. Having the extra room is quite enjoyable for me.
My wife has both endo and fibromyalgia. That means she's always in pain. She has toughed out multiple fractures, but not endo, that's worst.
Could you remove me from the list please? My executive dysfunction is making me feel bad about not doing these.
Using Obsidian.md with the task plugin allowed me to organize my work without the tedium of an actual planner. I have others, but char limit
I'm suspected ADD (Inattentive), since getting tested as an adult is very expensive. I'm looking at ways to help manage myself. [1/2]
For the last one, there's a roughly 7,000 pages (1,680,000 words) web serial about how that's not really the case (Worm, by Wildbow)
As a self-described breakfast sandwich expect, I'll say that this looks amazing. The only suggestion I could make would be beans if you like
I think that one of my greatest achievements was to run level 1 to level 20, mythic 10 pathfinder 1st ed campaign. It took 5 years.
I had a player once, who always mispronounced "Hideous Laughter" as "Ideaous Launcher". Sounds like a good way to startup a business.
Is it bad that I never look at the names, but still recognize an @abbistabbii dump at the 5th image at most?
I have the same (but mine doesn't have thumbs, and is the cuddliest). If he goes limp when picked up, he's probably a ragamuffin mix.
It's rough man, I get it. Know that you're not alone in your situation. Being a fixed point in her life is doing her good. Take care of you.
I actually fought that sword. Those guys were just playing around before the event had started.
Just turned 30 and I'm actually MAKING games. Still play them a lot too!
Never too late to pick up the hobby! Glad you had fun, those session can really make the late hours creep up on you!
As a Québecois, I agree that Canada should be blue.
The french is here implies this is not for americans. It's probably canadian.
May I introduce you to a Québecois christmas tradition? https://www.ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/5645-sandwich-loaf
I've the got BRCA2 gene mutation.
Les yeux absoluement sans vie sauf dans les notes plus hautes m'ont tués.
I work in the video game industry, this is how I teach more junior devs to avoid toxic management. "Having a lead is great, but we work in video games, bosses are meant to be defeated"
I think I already am!
Could you remove me from the list please? I barely check imgur anymore and it's the only notification I get
I would love a pdf, and I will absolutely provide review anywhere that seems like it would be most relevant to you. I had signed out of imgur for months, I signed in just because of how insanely relevant this felt to me.
I'm also aiming at eventually publishing something, and I would love to help with an honest review.
Pfft, character? As if I could
Fun fact: cheating on someone, in french has the same root "tromper"
Finished the series somewhat recently. Tag me in boss!
I've been a nerd all my life. Getting overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of stuff to experience is part of game. That's why nerds tend to get very focused into some stuff. It's good to branch out, but eventually you'll find your niche(s) and be glad that there just isn't a finite quantity of any of that.
My wife has endo and fibromyalgia, quite the combo. Eventually (after 10 years) they found Orilissa, which just worked. No more pain at all, very minimal side-effects. It was SUCH a relief.
I tend to be very verbose, so pretty much every single comment I ever made was either severely edited, or had to be broken down in multiple comments. Having the extra room is quite enjoyable for me.
My wife has both endo and fibromyalgia. That means she's always in pain. She has toughed out multiple fractures, but not endo, that's worst.
Could you remove me from the list please? My executive dysfunction is making me feel bad about not doing these.
Using Obsidian.md with the task plugin allowed me to organize my work without the tedium of an actual planner. I have others, but char limit
I'm suspected ADD (Inattentive), since getting tested as an adult is very expensive. I'm looking at ways to help manage myself. [1/2]
For the last one, there's a roughly 7,000 pages (1,680,000 words) web serial about how that's not really the case (Worm, by Wildbow)
As a self-described breakfast sandwich expect, I'll say that this looks amazing. The only suggestion I could make would be beans if you like
I think that one of my greatest achievements was to run level 1 to level 20, mythic 10 pathfinder 1st ed campaign. It took 5 years.
I had a player once, who always mispronounced "Hideous Laughter" as "Ideaous Launcher". Sounds like a good way to startup a business.
Is it bad that I never look at the names, but still recognize an @abbistabbii dump at the 5th image at most?
I have the same (but mine doesn't have thumbs, and is the cuddliest). If he goes limp when picked up, he's probably a ragamuffin mix.
It's rough man, I get it. Know that you're not alone in your situation. Being a fixed point in her life is doing her good. Take care of you.
I actually fought that sword. Those guys were just playing around before the event had started.
Just turned 30 and I'm actually MAKING games. Still play them a lot too!
Never too late to pick up the hobby! Glad you had fun, those session can really make the late hours creep up on you!
As a Québecois, I agree that Canada should be blue.
The french is here implies this is not for americans. It's probably canadian.
May I introduce you to a Québecois christmas tradition? https://www.ricardocuisine.com/en/recipes/5645-sandwich-loaf
I've the got BRCA2 gene mutation.