37 pts ยท September 17, 2014
Please god noooooo
Nobody expects the INQUISITION!!!
This is literally the best thing I've ever fucking heard.
This is to assume that u have to go to church lol
I thought this was about leaving the cheese and toppings collected in the middle to just sit there.
A big teary eyed upv ote for you brave soldier.
APA
I am one of these people that got told to shut up and I will talk more without apologizing
Op just FYI its droideka not ball droid
U guys are wonderful I'm so glad more people actually know star wars and r the real fans
Its charlie brown not calliou u idiot op
Why buy animals what about the 100-200 sitting in cages at the rescue league. They may be there months. Whatever.
It still amazes me that there was a band called butthole surfers and they weren't bad.
*batman voice* no #1? It' s A TRAP!!!!!!!!!
Wow why are they so gorgeous
But ur the best el duderino
Is anyone else thinking a
I think..........I think I came
My like made it equal YAY FOR EQUALITY
Feminism implies a woman connotation it should be gender equality
2 bags of grass 2 high powered sheets of blotter acid, 72 tablets of mescaline, and a pint of raw ether. I forgot the amyls
Okay......
I once rolled 1 for twelve turns I slept thru an entire boss battle and it was blamed on my awesome breakfast.
I heard someone died from four
Please god noooooo
Nobody expects the INQUISITION!!!
This is literally the best thing I've ever fucking heard.
This is to assume that u have to go to church lol
I thought this was about leaving the cheese and toppings collected in the middle to just sit there.
A big teary eyed upv ote for you brave soldier.
APA
I am one of these people that got told to shut up and I will talk more without apologizing
Op just FYI its droideka not ball droid
U guys are wonderful I'm so glad more people actually know star wars and r the real fans
Its charlie brown not calliou u idiot op
Why buy animals what about the 100-200 sitting in cages at the rescue league. They may be there months. Whatever.
It still amazes me that there was a band called butthole surfers and they weren't bad.
*batman voice* no #1? It' s A TRAP!!!!!!!!!
Wow why are they so gorgeous
But ur the best el duderino
Is anyone else thinking a
I think..........I think I came
My like made it equal YAY FOR EQUALITY
Feminism implies a woman connotation it should be gender equality
2 bags of grass 2 high powered sheets of blotter acid, 72 tablets of mescaline, and a pint of raw ether. I forgot the amyls
Okay......
I once rolled 1 for twelve turns I slept thru an entire boss battle and it was blamed on my awesome breakfast.
I heard someone died from four