57 pts ยท April 27, 2016
Tut...
"I see pride, I see power, I see a bad ass mudda, who don't take no crap from nobody!"
Production. Where's The Winds of Winter, and A Song of Spring? You let us down, Sir, because the cash alternative was more appealing.
George R. R. Martin is a $ell Out. Some years ago we read through hours of this, only to now be held held ransom by HBO and their 1/2
I see your point, and +1 because it matters, but the dicks saying and doing this would be saying and doing no matter the result. Haters is..
I'm sure it's some effort to manage hair this long, but damn, it's so beautiful!
Metropolis watches and thoughtfully smiles.
"I don't get this shit from Pig!"
Owls might just be my new favourite thing.
Serpentine!
Nice work. Now just skill up your Jewelcrafting and you're all set.
Remarkably similar to the poll trends at this stage.
Nice idea, Grats on your gear knob. I did wonder why you would be g-clamping sandwiches... A closer look explained all.
My thoughts too. What a place - the old layout, mind you... The shortened instance doesn't do it justice.
Nice. I appreciated this.
Laters Taters.
Fracking Cylons!
This explains a lot.
"I'm jus' gonna pop a happy little tree here..." - Bob Ross, sometimes.
Olivia is lovely... However the character here, Sophie, I found detestable to the point I can't look at Olivia without cringing a little.
When Saturday Comes?... Who I'm I kidding - that was a Blades fan living his Blades fan dream through the medium of film.
"You no take candle!" - Kobolds
Wow. Good post. I may never be the same after the isopod and the goblin shark. Thankfully the Irrawaddy and Panda Ant exist to make it right
Avant!
Wow. Thought this only happened in SimCity!
A soul too pure for this life. A heartbreaking loss. Condolences doesn't cut it somehow. May you forever find joy in memories of your Angel.
"Barchester Chronicals, Ecclesiastical politics while you're high. Those fuckers knew how do a number on each other!" - SuperHans Peepshow
Good going, Ashley Carol, they ARE cool!
Always up vote Rush!
Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 1; Sage Francis - Vonnegut Busy; A Perfect Circle - Passive.
Wow... You found sunshine in Glasgow!
"I see pride, I see power, I see a bad ass mudda, who don't take no crap from nobody!"
Production. Where's The Winds of Winter, and A Song of Spring? You let us down, Sir, because the cash alternative was more appealing.
George R. R. Martin is a $ell Out. Some years ago we read through hours of this, only to now be held held ransom by HBO and their 1/2
I see your point, and +1 because it matters, but the dicks saying and doing this would be saying and doing no matter the result. Haters is..
I'm sure it's some effort to manage hair this long, but damn, it's so beautiful!
Metropolis watches and thoughtfully smiles.
"I don't get this shit from Pig!"
Owls might just be my new favourite thing.
Serpentine!
Nice work. Now just skill up your Jewelcrafting and you're all set.
Remarkably similar to the poll trends at this stage.
Nice idea, Grats on your gear knob. I did wonder why you would be g-clamping sandwiches... A closer look explained all.
My thoughts too. What a place - the old layout, mind you... The shortened instance doesn't do it justice.
Nice. I appreciated this.
Laters Taters.
Fracking Cylons!
This explains a lot.
"I'm jus' gonna pop a happy little tree here..." - Bob Ross, sometimes.
Olivia is lovely... However the character here, Sophie, I found detestable to the point I can't look at Olivia without cringing a little.
When Saturday Comes?... Who I'm I kidding - that was a Blades fan living his Blades fan dream through the medium of film.
"You no take candle!" - Kobolds
Wow. Good post. I may never be the same after the isopod and the goblin shark. Thankfully the Irrawaddy and Panda Ant exist to make it right
Avant!
Wow. Thought this only happened in SimCity!
A soul too pure for this life. A heartbreaking loss. Condolences doesn't cut it somehow. May you forever find joy in memories of your Angel.
"Barchester Chronicals, Ecclesiastical politics while you're high. Those fuckers knew how do a number on each other!" - SuperHans Peepshow
Good going, Ashley Carol, they ARE cool!
Always up vote Rush!
Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 1; Sage Francis - Vonnegut Busy; A Perfect Circle - Passive.
Wow... You found sunshine in Glasgow!