4155 pts ยท September 2, 2013
I swear I'm a man of peace
...but not really
The man drove Marilyn freaking Monroe crazy!
Does anyone remember that puzzle from the original sonic adventure?
Lynard Skynard Journey Asia Poison Kansas
And that's why they killed him :)
That ain't gonna mean shit my nuke...I MEAN WOTKERS start to help you....shall we make a declaration of friendship?
*Goldfinger theme begins playing*
This is like that guy who says something extremely racist and then say's "just kidding"
If you call an indian girl a cow, is it still an insult?
Mainstream Media jumping to conclusions?! This has never happened before!!! I'm sorry
Reality TV. You can do anything you want as long as it's covered by a camera crew.
Actually, everything seems alright with it. In fact I would says it's uptight. Outta sight even.
At least you're not from Cleveland. They had six nights of Curry
...bruh
Hell my dad says there's stuff he and his buddys wont even tell their wives.
....No I'm not
By and by Lord, by and by
Well if you want someone who didn't come come from money, then I guess Ben Carson would be a good pick
Found the OKC fan
I thought the kbaltv was soul sand for a second
A bold strategy would have been using comic sans
What years did they happen in? They weren't required to wear helmets for a while so that mightve had something to do with it.
I dig it
Y for Yeah I think it's broken
Am I the only one thinking of Henry Mudd?
But why do we have leif Erickson day?
As someone from Abilene, can confirm, there's nothing here
Take your finger out of your ear. You look like an idiot.
...How tough are ya?
Abilene, ready for duty!
...but not really
The man drove Marilyn freaking Monroe crazy!
Does anyone remember that puzzle from the original sonic adventure?
Lynard Skynard Journey Asia Poison Kansas
And that's why they killed him :)
That ain't gonna mean shit my nuke...I MEAN WOTKERS start to help you....shall we make a declaration of friendship?
*Goldfinger theme begins playing*
This is like that guy who says something extremely racist and then say's "just kidding"
If you call an indian girl a cow, is it still an insult?
Mainstream Media jumping to conclusions?! This has never happened before!!! I'm sorry
Reality TV. You can do anything you want as long as it's covered by a camera crew.
Actually, everything seems alright with it. In fact I would says it's uptight. Outta sight even.
At least you're not from Cleveland. They had six nights of Curry
...bruh
Hell my dad says there's stuff he and his buddys wont even tell their wives.
....No I'm not
By and by Lord, by and by
Well if you want someone who didn't come come from money, then I guess Ben Carson would be a good pick
Found the OKC fan
I thought the kbaltv was soul sand for a second
A bold strategy would have been using comic sans
What years did they happen in? They weren't required to wear helmets for a while so that mightve had something to do with it.
I dig it
Y for Yeah I think it's broken
Am I the only one thinking of Henry Mudd?
But why do we have leif Erickson day?
As someone from Abilene, can confirm, there's nothing here
Take your finger out of your ear. You look like an idiot.
...How tough are ya?
Abilene, ready for duty!