364 pts ยท October 12, 2014
I like the floppy finger
Savage
It's like bowling
What would you call that? It's not fisting. Ankling?
Every time I see someone write dump I think of taking a shit. Ironically it's usually when I'm taking a dump that I see dumps
I feel like that's one of those super long email trains tat old people send around. Got one from grandma this morning.
Eyyyy San Diego. Was close by when that happened.
What are you wearing, "photoshop from 4CHAN"?
He...he touched the butt
I feel like he has girly handwriting.
Happy birthday, now good luck blowing it out.
The guy with the math can apparently also write backwards...
I mean to be fair, he basically has hands for feet soo
I liked the Java one
Daniel Craig is so attractive
Apparently the award is more of a reflection of an actor's entire career so it doesn't JUST reflect this performance.
Kthx at the end haha
Nice!
Does that count as a weapon. I.e., would you have to have a concealed weapon permit?
"Put it in my mouth, NOW" - that's what she said.
Oh ok thanks. Sounds useful
Don't understand the whole knife thing. Like guns, I guess I could understand that. But there's no like knife testing range.
Didn't work for me on iPhone
Oots ja
Epilepsy post-warning
Thank you buzzfeed
Tbh wallpaper dumps are one of the best kind of posts
Imagine how many videos there would be today with phones and cameras as we have em.
Can't unsee it
The creator looks so serious
I like the floppy finger
Savage
It's like bowling
What would you call that? It's not fisting. Ankling?
Every time I see someone write dump I think of taking a shit. Ironically it's usually when I'm taking a dump that I see dumps
I feel like that's one of those super long email trains tat old people send around. Got one from grandma this morning.
Eyyyy San Diego. Was close by when that happened.
What are you wearing, "photoshop from 4CHAN"?
He...he touched the butt
I feel like he has girly handwriting.
Happy birthday, now good luck blowing it out.
The guy with the math can apparently also write backwards...
I mean to be fair, he basically has hands for feet soo
I liked the Java one
Daniel Craig is so attractive
Apparently the award is more of a reflection of an actor's entire career so it doesn't JUST reflect this performance.
Kthx at the end haha
Nice!
Does that count as a weapon. I.e., would you have to have a concealed weapon permit?
"Put it in my mouth, NOW" - that's what she said.
Oh ok thanks. Sounds useful
Don't understand the whole knife thing. Like guns, I guess I could understand that. But there's no like knife testing range.
Didn't work for me on iPhone
Oots ja
Epilepsy post-warning
Thank you buzzfeed
Tbh wallpaper dumps are one of the best kind of posts
Imagine how many videos there would be today with phones and cameras as we have em.
Can't unsee it
The creator looks so serious