686 pts · February 23, 2014
I’m just starting to sew! Do you have a pattern you could share please? :)
You mean this sauce? https://youtu.be/7meBvOEyuzQ
THANK YOU! I just don't understand why people are so against stricter regulation? Y'all can still own guns, just not if you're unsuitable...
:o you're on Imgur!!
We need to come and see you guys!
My partner does your design work, so stoked to see you on Imgur!! :D
My brother and I think the defence area, just across the road from Lebanese flower in AD... Damn I want to trace this gif!
Exactly my thoughts! Where abouts do you think this is?
FUCK ME! I used to live like, a couple of roads away from this house!!!!
Why the fuck do people like this exist in the world.
Best of luck dude!!
That always made me really upset :(
Please America. We fucked up our election in the UK. Don't do the same. Vote for Bernie!
Thank you! :) it looks stunning, you did an awesome job
God damn I wish I could sew... Are you planning on selling any or know of a place to purchase?
Holy shit, didn't realise for a second it was the same person. Wonderful work OP, don't stop!
Was this in Abu Dhabi?!
Where did you get these incredible tights?! I absolutely adore them!!
I CANNOT FIND THESE ANYWHERE AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS. Help me imgur, you're my only hope
I feel like after this post, we need to have a Poole Imgur meet! Anyone game?
Went on opening day. Damn you Americans love your sugar in the morning ...
I wish my boyfriend had this reaction
The absolute worst people. I sincerely hope they suffer for this. Good OP looking out for the dog
I am that lucky girlfriend. Now what the fuck do I gift in return???
Guy at work says "girls don't belong in the weights section". Show him wrong op !! (I'm too poor for a gym...)
Well walthamstow but it's close enough
OP where's the store at?
So glad you are okay OP! Goddamn your hair growth is spectacular!!!!!
Ah that's awesome! :D Never really realised before
I'm in Abu Dhabi! Uae imgur represent!!
I’m just starting to sew! Do you have a pattern you could share please? :)
You mean this sauce? https://youtu.be/7meBvOEyuzQ
THANK YOU! I just don't understand why people are so against stricter regulation? Y'all can still own guns, just not if you're unsuitable...
:o you're on Imgur!!
We need to come and see you guys!
My partner does your design work, so stoked to see you on Imgur!! :D
My brother and I think the defence area, just across the road from Lebanese flower in AD... Damn I want to trace this gif!
Exactly my thoughts! Where abouts do you think this is?
FUCK ME! I used to live like, a couple of roads away from this house!!!!
Why the fuck do people like this exist in the world.
Best of luck dude!!
That always made me really upset :(
Please America. We fucked up our election in the UK. Don't do the same. Vote for Bernie!
Thank you! :) it looks stunning, you did an awesome job
God damn I wish I could sew... Are you planning on selling any or know of a place to purchase?
Holy shit, didn't realise for a second it was the same person. Wonderful work OP, don't stop!
Was this in Abu Dhabi?!
Where did you get these incredible tights?! I absolutely adore them!!
I CANNOT FIND THESE ANYWHERE AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS. Help me imgur, you're my only hope
I feel like after this post, we need to have a Poole Imgur meet! Anyone game?
Went on opening day. Damn you Americans love your sugar in the morning ...
I wish my boyfriend had this reaction
The absolute worst people. I sincerely hope they suffer for this. Good OP looking out for the dog
I am that lucky girlfriend. Now what the fuck do I gift in return???
Guy at work says "girls don't belong in the weights section". Show him wrong op !! (I'm too poor for a gym...)
Well walthamstow but it's close enough
OP where's the store at?
So glad you are okay OP! Goddamn your hair growth is spectacular!!!!!
Ah that's awesome! :D Never really realised before
I'm in Abu Dhabi! Uae imgur represent!!