4680 pts ยท January 1, 2015
21 year old female, living in Ontario, finishing up school
Is he wearing pink jeweled earrings?
This is probably the saddest story I've ever seen on here.
It does but shatner didn't post anything with zoom.
It is
My kitten tried climbing up the side of the open door the other night managed to grab her just before she would have burned her paws.
This is sorta what I've always imagined Daphne Greengrass to look like
Thought it said Dad groups and was very confused
Too bad. Oh well great painting though
@op I love it. Do you sell prints? My sister has a space theme to her bedroom and has been looking for a new one to put up.
Both my sister and I retweeted hopefully our followers pick it up too.
Yes, that's what I thought it was from the thumbnail something carved like a shark. Lol
No but he did purposely lure it out of the preserve which it wouldn't have left it not for him.
http://imgur.com/oSEq3bB.jpg
No problem
If you open the link in a new tab at the bottom of the gif there should be options for download or imgur click imgur and you can fav it
Someone in the comments linked a better quality one near the top.
Looked at the comments, knew what was coming still jumped.
Only cause they added mega evolution and in that case Charizard has two more forms.
Thanks hopefully anyone who see's one but not the other will hit them both with upvotes. (^o^)
No problem sorry about taking your post, I figured only the few who wanted it on your original post would even see it.
Where do you live? Maybe your friendly local imgurians will play with you.
Umbreon
It depends on the anti-depressant and how strong they are. The doctor will also rarely start off with a high dose if they think you need it
Took me about three tries before my doctor and I found one that worked for me just keep trying.
Last time a list like this was posted I read them all. Took about 12 hours.
popcorn we had. It then left when it had it. 2/2
To all those people saying lock the doors. It doesn't always work when I was little we had a bear break through our car window to get the 1/
+1 for numbering each post
Same it looks more yellow than green
Is he wearing pink jeweled earrings?
This is probably the saddest story I've ever seen on here.
It does but shatner didn't post anything with zoom.
It is
My kitten tried climbing up the side of the open door the other night managed to grab her just before she would have burned her paws.
This is sorta what I've always imagined Daphne Greengrass to look like
Thought it said Dad groups and was very confused
Too bad. Oh well great painting though
@op I love it. Do you sell prints? My sister has a space theme to her bedroom and has been looking for a new one to put up.
Both my sister and I retweeted hopefully our followers pick it up too.
Yes, that's what I thought it was from the thumbnail something carved like a shark. Lol
No but he did purposely lure it out of the preserve which it wouldn't have left it not for him.
http://imgur.com/oSEq3bB.jpg
No problem
If you open the link in a new tab at the bottom of the gif there should be options for download or imgur click imgur and you can fav it
Someone in the comments linked a better quality one near the top.
Looked at the comments, knew what was coming still jumped.
Only cause they added mega evolution and in that case Charizard has two more forms.
Thanks hopefully anyone who see's one but not the other will hit them both with upvotes. (^o^)
No problem sorry about taking your post, I figured only the few who wanted it on your original post would even see it.
Where do you live? Maybe your friendly local imgurians will play with you.
Umbreon
It depends on the anti-depressant and how strong they are. The doctor will also rarely start off with a high dose if they think you need it
Took me about three tries before my doctor and I found one that worked for me just keep trying.
Last time a list like this was posted I read them all. Took about 12 hours.
popcorn we had. It then left when it had it. 2/2
To all those people saying lock the doors. It doesn't always work when I was little we had a bear break through our car window to get the 1/
+1 for numbering each post
Same it looks more yellow than green
Same it looks more yellow than green