2145 pts ยท August 17, 2015
๐+๐ฟ
Bruh
While I don't care if this gets deleted or not, big ups to Communism, I support it.
She's her own best friend!
The Glockarina of Time
Had a lot of fun with the gameboy camera, it was cool
Big ups Communism
You ok?
Awesome, thanks!
Those pumpkins are great, is that chocolate or an icing or something?
Bought a nickleback greatest hits CD the other day, it was blank.
3spooky5me
Been thinking about buying one of these for a little while now
Big ups Pearl, great drawing!
#8 Noted the hell outa that one
That boy ain't right
It hurts now, but your better of without people who would do that type of shit to you,. No one deserves to be manipulated by loved ones.
Something something Epstein's Kitchen
Goddam
Nice. They reliable?
A couple of years ago I bought an unopened case of these for my daughter, good times were had.
I wouldnt eat that.
I'd eat em?
Sometimes when my basement is damp water condenses on the inside and I wind up with salt crust under the lamp.
I firmly believe the health benefits are all bologna, but I've got one and it's a beautiful lamp. Be careful about moisture.
It's always just a hair that's moving ever so slightly...until that one night you realize your bed is full of ants
Big ups Antifa
Bruh
While I don't care if this gets deleted or not, big ups to Communism, I support it.
She's her own best friend!
The Glockarina of Time
Had a lot of fun with the gameboy camera, it was cool
Big ups Communism
You ok?
Awesome, thanks!
Those pumpkins are great, is that chocolate or an icing or something?
Bought a nickleback greatest hits CD the other day, it was blank.
3spooky5me
Been thinking about buying one of these for a little while now
Big ups Pearl, great drawing!
#8 Noted the hell outa that one
That boy ain't right
It hurts now, but your better of without people who would do that type of shit to you,. No one deserves to be manipulated by loved ones.
Something something Epstein's Kitchen
Goddam
Nice. They reliable?
A couple of years ago I bought an unopened case of these for my daughter, good times were had.
I wouldnt eat that.
I'd eat em?
Sometimes when my basement is damp water condenses on the inside and I wind up with salt crust under the lamp.
I firmly believe the health benefits are all bologna, but I've got one and it's a beautiful lamp. Be careful about moisture.
It's always just a hair that's moving ever so slightly...until that one night you realize your bed is full of ants
Big ups Antifa