527 pts ยท June 15, 2014
.
As I recall, she did get paid at the time (no royalties), but did not audition or anything like that for it. It was mostly to help a friend
Sadly she did not
past feeding time. Love her to death <3
Mine will only bark when she's outside, otherwise she just lets out little "moos" when she particularly needs to use the bathroom or it's
Just curious, could you provide a link for these statistics please?
This comment is seriously lacking the appreciation it deserves
+1 For your username, OP
"But how will I one which one is - aaaahhhhh, there it is."
Holy smokes, it actually worked o.o
You're amazing, thank you!
These are awesome. Why is there never one of these for women? I need help learning how to woman
So. Much. Yes.
This was amazing!
,
LOOK AT THAT FACE!
.
As I recall, she did get paid at the time (no royalties), but did not audition or anything like that for it. It was mostly to help a friend
Sadly she did not
.
past feeding time. Love her to death <3
Mine will only bark when she's outside, otherwise she just lets out little "moos" when she particularly needs to use the bathroom or it's
.
Just curious, could you provide a link for these statistics please?
.
.
This comment is seriously lacking the appreciation it deserves
+1 For your username, OP
"But how will I one which one is - aaaahhhhh, there it is."
.
Holy smokes, it actually worked o.o
.
You're amazing, thank you!
These are awesome. Why is there never one of these for women? I need help learning how to woman
So. Much. Yes.
.
.
.
.
This was amazing!
.
.
.
,
.
LOOK AT THAT FACE!