33836 pts ยท November 15, 2012
If you're reading this chances are I said something pants-poopingly hilarious, or horribly ignorant and offensive. I hope its the first...
Just remember that one church doesn't undermine what thousands upon thousands do properly
In some way, being cut off from God. But we don't know the exact details.
Biblically, there are only 2 options
3edgy5me
Well, you're half right. We know who goes to hell, but we don't know what it is
Wow, you hit the theological nail right on the head. Great work
billboard in a Massachusetts town. (2)
I always thought woolworth's was like an old timey American store. Never seen it except in O Brother Where Art Though and a 50 year old(1)
Woolworth's still exists?
Being ridiculously annoying isn't a good idea either.
Is sad story. You name potato, now how will you eat? Hunger continue.
RAPEtor
So God made the Medes mad at the Babylonians for their wicked ways. He isn't responsible for rape and slamming babies against walls.
I like symmetry
The only problem with doing it this way is that it's really hard to get perfectly lined up.
Very good. A prophecy saying what one group of people will do to another. Don't forget the part where this actually happens.
It's ok. It was an accident
If I were a homeless youth I would sit right on those signs. I'd break the system
...what is the one link you keep posting on everything...
Latvian man gives up on potatoes. He see asparagus! But no is asparagus. Only rocket and hunger.
God loves them. They just won't be saved without repentence
His point is that anyone can BECOME a Christian
Didn't the Bible do this like 2000 years ago?... Why do I need a pope to tell me this?
Drunkenness is constantly called sinful. That grid fits anything that takes you out of your right mind. Drugs and drinking
It does if you understand what the verse is talking about.
The F-22 does unnatural things in the air. It is incredible
Wait So Long in my asss
I don't blame you. It's awful
Argue on every single religion/political post you see, even if you know nothing on the subject.
Come with me, my friend. http://imgur.com/user/fartharder/index/worst
Just remember that one church doesn't undermine what thousands upon thousands do properly
In some way, being cut off from God. But we don't know the exact details.
Biblically, there are only 2 options
3edgy5me
Well, you're half right. We know who goes to hell, but we don't know what it is
Wow, you hit the theological nail right on the head. Great work
billboard in a Massachusetts town. (2)
I always thought woolworth's was like an old timey American store. Never seen it except in O Brother Where Art Though and a 50 year old(1)
Woolworth's still exists?
Being ridiculously annoying isn't a good idea either.
Is sad story. You name potato, now how will you eat? Hunger continue.
RAPEtor
So God made the Medes mad at the Babylonians for their wicked ways. He isn't responsible for rape and slamming babies against walls.
I like symmetry
The only problem with doing it this way is that it's really hard to get perfectly lined up.
Very good. A prophecy saying what one group of people will do to another. Don't forget the part where this actually happens.
It's ok. It was an accident
If I were a homeless youth I would sit right on those signs. I'd break the system
...what is the one link you keep posting on everything...
Latvian man gives up on potatoes. He see asparagus! But no is asparagus. Only rocket and hunger.
God loves them. They just won't be saved without repentence
His point is that anyone can BECOME a Christian
Didn't the Bible do this like 2000 years ago?... Why do I need a pope to tell me this?
Drunkenness is constantly called sinful. That grid fits anything that takes you out of your right mind. Drugs and drinking
It does if you understand what the verse is talking about.
The F-22 does unnatural things in the air. It is incredible
Wait So Long in my asss
I don't blame you. It's awful
Argue on every single religion/political post you see, even if you know nothing on the subject.
Come with me, my friend. http://imgur.com/user/fartharder/index/worst