370 pts · March 2, 2013
Slaanesh likes this.
When you're just not ready for a stable relationship...
Syncs up with this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4
Well we know which syndrome you're rooting for...
*Drumpf
The Windows Logo in the first picture confused me and I thought it had something to do with the punch line.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I'VE GOT U IN MY SIGHTS!
Damn synths...
With great power comes great responsibility
Hey, ja für Deutschland schon :D schau mal bei anderen deutschen Städten
Oh wow, so viele direkt?
and hes sucking on an ANDROID!
Thy patience shall not go unrewarded! Have an upvote.
Holy shit. I hope you get that under control. That stuff poisons your children one bite at a time.
That's a pretty unhealthy cafeteria, I must say.
als Deutscher: meine Mundwinkel haben sich leicht verzogen und ich dachte "hö, lustig!"
Can someone reverse this .gif to display rising cancer levels, for future use?
can someone make this into a wasted .gif please?
That feeling when your foot fell asleep and you want to get up und walk.
And now you shall reap precious upvotes for your labor! At least from me.
Ha! That actually made me laugh! I applaud your sense of humor!
2. against it. - Sun Tzu
1.The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless. If it is formless, not even the deepest spy can discern it, nor the wise plan
i love you, sir
Robert California
Good Guy: Instead of doing the updates as comments for more Karma, he contents himself with a front-page post.
Not breaking a sweat every time you take a dump is pretty cool too.
Slaanesh likes this.
When you're just not ready for a stable relationship...
Syncs up with this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4
Well we know which syndrome you're rooting for...
*Drumpf
The Windows Logo in the first picture confused me and I thought it had something to do with the punch line.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I'VE GOT U IN MY SIGHTS!
Damn synths...
With great power comes great responsibility
Hey, ja für Deutschland schon :D schau mal bei anderen deutschen Städten
Oh wow, so viele direkt?
and hes sucking on an ANDROID!
Thy patience shall not go unrewarded! Have an upvote.
Holy shit. I hope you get that under control. That stuff poisons your children one bite at a time.
That's a pretty unhealthy cafeteria, I must say.
als Deutscher: meine Mundwinkel haben sich leicht verzogen und ich dachte "hö, lustig!"
Can someone reverse this .gif to display rising cancer levels, for future use?
can someone make this into a wasted .gif please?
That feeling when your foot fell asleep and you want to get up und walk.
And now you shall reap precious upvotes for your labor! At least from me.
Ha! That actually made me laugh! I applaud your sense of humor!
2. against it. - Sun Tzu
1.The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless. If it is formless, not even the deepest spy can discern it, nor the wise plan
i love you, sir
Robert California
Good Guy: Instead of doing the updates as comments for more Karma, he contents himself with a front-page post.
Not breaking a sweat every time you take a dump is pretty cool too.