7781 pts ยท October 30, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks this is a ploy to help distract for the shit show some are facing with their electric bills...
There were shirts????
But if they didn't copy that concentration camp where would disney have filmed Mulan?
I'm the worse type of human, I kept waiting for him to call into the cabinet next to him..
Is there a glaze or something over the eyes? @OP
The irony is that most of these were on my "options for summer reading list" that was handed out every year.
I kept waiting for the needle to go into the person's hand.
That's my kind of party
I just bought that same toy for my dog lol
I'm impressed by that little booty!
Love how they all went "eh it's fine... Shit nope nope"
The idea of being in that small space, slowing filling up, scares me. Even though I know the other end is open...
Horns
I think this is one of those videos that you need to know the context of the situation before making any comment about it.
Me
This straight up reminds me of that movie The Visit. If I woke up to that I would have screamed.
I love these little guys but their tails freak me out. WHERE'S ITS FUR??
Thank you, I needed that last gif in my collection lol
We all do.
Mine is only 11 but almost as soon as she hit that 11th year she went from terrorizing to cuddling.
You shouldn't only associate with like minded people.
Since when shouldn't people of with different points of view work together? That's how we grow and learn from one another.
98 could barely run word, so if it was a matrix the true mystery would be how the hell it's working at all.
Super cool but I can't help but think there was a far easier method than this... Still very cool!
#1 makes me incredibly uncomfortable..
I'm a female working in Networking and my team is entirely guys, we all give each other shit but would never call the other a b_ch or c_nt
Up-vote for the Dragon Ball Z tattoo.
All it's missing now is the Amazon delivery van.
She's great but would she not get points deducted for a lot of those moves? The gymnastics judges are usually strict oldies.
Am I the only one who thinks this is a ploy to help distract for the shit show some are facing with their electric bills...
There were shirts????
But if they didn't copy that concentration camp where would disney have filmed Mulan?
I'm the worse type of human, I kept waiting for him to call into the cabinet next to him..
Is there a glaze or something over the eyes? @OP
The irony is that most of these were on my "options for summer reading list" that was handed out every year.
I kept waiting for the needle to go into the person's hand.
That's my kind of party
I just bought that same toy for my dog lol
I'm impressed by that little booty!
Love how they all went "eh it's fine... Shit nope nope"
The idea of being in that small space, slowing filling up, scares me. Even though I know the other end is open...
Horns
I think this is one of those videos that you need to know the context of the situation before making any comment about it.
Me
This straight up reminds me of that movie The Visit. If I woke up to that I would have screamed.
I love these little guys but their tails freak me out. WHERE'S ITS FUR??
Thank you, I needed that last gif in my collection lol
We all do.
Mine is only 11 but almost as soon as she hit that 11th year she went from terrorizing to cuddling.
You shouldn't only associate with like minded people.
Since when shouldn't people of with different points of view work together? That's how we grow and learn from one another.
98 could barely run word, so if it was a matrix the true mystery would be how the hell it's working at all.
Super cool but I can't help but think there was a far easier method than this... Still very cool!
#1 makes me incredibly uncomfortable..
I'm a female working in Networking and my team is entirely guys, we all give each other shit but would never call the other a b_ch or c_nt
Up-vote for the Dragon Ball Z tattoo.
All it's missing now is the Amazon delivery van.
She's great but would she not get points deducted for a lot of those moves? The gymnastics judges are usually strict oldies.