743 pts · April 23, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/hzPfO.gif
I had similar thoughts, you may enjoy this: https://features.wearemel.com/i-was-a-men-s-rights-activist-55a0d2eb6052#.7ahs20m6t
This totally happened.
Unless one person is arguing for Statement A and the other Statement Not-A. Then proving one wrong is equivalent to the other being right.
Given that that rumor was before her scene in S3, I'd bet it was Ros's actress Esmé Bianco rather than Emilia.
They're actually pretty fun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
Holy shit, you're right. My mind is blown right now.
This is clearly a photoshop. We all know that GRRM does not write. Just blogs about football and lemoncakes.
I always get confused by the new covers since AGoT has a sword and ASoS has a helm. Lion, Crown, Sword, Crow always made more sense to me.
That's true. The thing that always stood out for me was the slit throat and `gurglely speak` though.
Yeah I kind of realized that when I read your response! My bad.
The costuming on the show is absolutely phenomenal, so I think they'll do very good with it.
Well, I suppose when I say Stoneheart I mean her revival. I think they'll add scenes next season showing how mental she's gone.
It also fits with a minor theme of the show ending a season on something `supernatural` from a casting pov it kind of makes sense too. (end)
She is in the epilogue, but for the sake of the tv audience the impact of Stoneheart will be way less if it's the end of next season. (1)
That's all valid! They should introduce Stoneheart tomorrow night, which likely means added scenes for her so we'll see how they handle it.
Breakdown in the books works since we're in her head and read her thoughts and emotions. You can't do that in the show, so it was different.
I think her clawing at her face would have looked cheesy and poor. Michelle Fairley's look of complete... soul crushedness was better imo.
It and Wise Man Fears are both fine. Suffer from similar pacing issues as DWD and FFC though. The author himself has said he's "bad at plot"
Well, unless you're Gurm it's impossible to know. I think the little things won't matter. It's an adaptation, of course things are changed.
...we ended up in the same place; both dead and Robb has no heir. Stannis will still offer to legitimize Jon, hence no need for the letter.
Cat's freakout only makes sense in her POV, it'd look stupid on screen. Talisa is a new character meant to make the RW worse for watchers...
You write this as if to imply there exist recipes WITH steps!
He'll release The Winds of Winter, announce that A Dream of Summer is nearly done, and then disappear forever. The Mountain That Trolls.
They haven't really changed anything of huge substance yet? Nothing that should drastically alter plot lines anyway.
The Mountain Who Does Not Write shall not yield to your demands.
DUDE! SPOILERS!
He actually doesn't write females that well. He just writes them better than basically everyone else in the genre.
Yeah there's no way that happens this season. Balon might, or his death might get mentioned, setting up "2 is not 3" but Joff is season 4.
I saw this coming since Dacey hadn't been introduced, and the preview showed Talisa at the wedding. But goddamn it was hardcore and amazing.
I had similar thoughts, you may enjoy this: https://features.wearemel.com/i-was-a-men-s-rights-activist-55a0d2eb6052#.7ahs20m6t
This totally happened.
Unless one person is arguing for Statement A and the other Statement Not-A. Then proving one wrong is equivalent to the other being right.
Given that that rumor was before her scene in S3, I'd bet it was Ros's actress Esmé Bianco rather than Emilia.
They're actually pretty fun.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States
Holy shit, you're right. My mind is blown right now.
This is clearly a photoshop. We all know that GRRM does not write. Just blogs about football and lemoncakes.
I always get confused by the new covers since AGoT has a sword and ASoS has a helm. Lion, Crown, Sword, Crow always made more sense to me.
That's true. The thing that always stood out for me was the slit throat and `gurglely speak` though.
Yeah I kind of realized that when I read your response! My bad.
The costuming on the show is absolutely phenomenal, so I think they'll do very good with it.
Well, I suppose when I say Stoneheart I mean her revival. I think they'll add scenes next season showing how mental she's gone.
It also fits with a minor theme of the show ending a season on something `supernatural` from a casting pov it kind of makes sense too. (end)
She is in the epilogue, but for the sake of the tv audience the impact of Stoneheart will be way less if it's the end of next season. (1)
That's all valid! They should introduce Stoneheart tomorrow night, which likely means added scenes for her so we'll see how they handle it.
Breakdown in the books works since we're in her head and read her thoughts and emotions. You can't do that in the show, so it was different.
I think her clawing at her face would have looked cheesy and poor. Michelle Fairley's look of complete... soul crushedness was better imo.
It and Wise Man Fears are both fine. Suffer from similar pacing issues as DWD and FFC though. The author himself has said he's "bad at plot"
Well, unless you're Gurm it's impossible to know. I think the little things won't matter. It's an adaptation, of course things are changed.
...we ended up in the same place; both dead and Robb has no heir. Stannis will still offer to legitimize Jon, hence no need for the letter.
Cat's freakout only makes sense in her POV, it'd look stupid on screen. Talisa is a new character meant to make the RW worse for watchers...
You write this as if to imply there exist recipes WITH steps!
He'll release The Winds of Winter, announce that A Dream of Summer is nearly done, and then disappear forever. The Mountain That Trolls.
They haven't really changed anything of huge substance yet? Nothing that should drastically alter plot lines anyway.
The Mountain Who Does Not Write shall not yield to your demands.
DUDE! SPOILERS!
He actually doesn't write females that well. He just writes them better than basically everyone else in the genre.
Yeah there's no way that happens this season. Balon might, or his death might get mentioned, setting up "2 is not 3" but Joff is season 4.
I saw this coming since Dacey hadn't been introduced, and the preview showed Talisa at the wedding. But goddamn it was hardcore and amazing.