23380 pts ยท June 18, 2013
You can see my profile, but can you see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch? But really though, if you're reading this my inbox is sad and lonely. Will reveal why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch for love.
You think you're slick but you've fed the reverse troll. If you think I've been had you have a case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
You can't waste time that's intended to be wasted
No hookers occupy a street because they have to, trolls occupy a post because they want to. If you weren't enjoying it you'd have moved on.
If you're entertained then it's not really shitposting and you're just an angry troll, check and mate.
You must live a very unfulfilling life then.
Yeah but I've had more posts on the front page, you've had 0. That's the definition of shit posting, check and mate.
I never lied, you just lack the ability to piece together english words, I said I have more upvotes than all of your posts combined.
And not a single bit of OC, comment upvotes is just riding the coat tails of those more superior. I stopped using imgur for 2 years.
God, I been on imgur for years, aquired glorious status, only recently returned, and all of a sudden the community has sand in it's vagina.
Nice try guy, I have comments with more upvotes than all your posts combined, you're just a negative nancy.
It is a nice change of pace honestly, the fact people made a challenge because of birdbox made me want to book a flight to mars ASAP.
Well I mean people jerk off to 2D and 3D things anyways :^)
I was about to upvote you until I saw you had 420 points. I can't ruin that.
How much?
I have ADHD and my teacher in preschool locked me in the supply closet until school got out because she didn't know how to deal with me.
If the bear is hungry, he'll eat.
I was trying to see what it would be like to make out with your mother.
MRW people downvote Jackie Chan for discovering he is Jackie Chan
for me I spam ;) as D.VA
That's like your opinion man.
OH yeah let me just find that money on my limited wage and put behind all the things I need to pay.
It turned out to be very enlightening.
I've seen so many people fall for this and I'm really starting to wonder how the fuck they aren't catching on by now.
There were these people that told the police to investigate the church and they went missing afterwards. I believe it.
Before you make a statement like such, I would suggest you actually read beforehand.
I agree, because anyone wise enough to smell bullshit is ok in my book.
Fuck I've had Ex LDS members tell me that shit is definitely a cult and that's why they left.
Gawd Dayum Lochness monstah get the fuck outta here.
I might be wrong but I think it says OP is gay.
You think you're slick but you've fed the reverse troll. If you think I've been had you have a case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
You can't waste time that's intended to be wasted
No hookers occupy a street because they have to, trolls occupy a post because they want to. If you weren't enjoying it you'd have moved on.
If you're entertained then it's not really shitposting and you're just an angry troll, check and mate.
You must live a very unfulfilling life then.
Yeah but I've had more posts on the front page, you've had 0. That's the definition of shit posting, check and mate.
I never lied, you just lack the ability to piece together english words, I said I have more upvotes than all of your posts combined.
And not a single bit of OC, comment upvotes is just riding the coat tails of those more superior. I stopped using imgur for 2 years.
God, I been on imgur for years, aquired glorious status, only recently returned, and all of a sudden the community has sand in it's vagina.
Nice try guy, I have comments with more upvotes than all your posts combined, you're just a negative nancy.
It is a nice change of pace honestly, the fact people made a challenge because of birdbox made me want to book a flight to mars ASAP.
Well I mean people jerk off to 2D and 3D things anyways :^)
I was about to upvote you until I saw you had 420 points. I can't ruin that.
How much?
I have ADHD and my teacher in preschool locked me in the supply closet until school got out because she didn't know how to deal with me.
If the bear is hungry, he'll eat.
I was trying to see what it would be like to make out with your mother.
MRW people downvote Jackie Chan for discovering he is Jackie Chan
for me I spam ;) as D.VA
That's like your opinion man.
OH yeah let me just find that money on my limited wage and put behind all the things I need to pay.
It turned out to be very enlightening.
I've seen so many people fall for this and I'm really starting to wonder how the fuck they aren't catching on by now.
There were these people that told the police to investigate the church and they went missing afterwards. I believe it.
Before you make a statement like such, I would suggest you actually read beforehand.
I agree, because anyone wise enough to smell bullshit is ok in my book.
Fuck I've had Ex LDS members tell me that shit is definitely a cult and that's why they left.
Gawd Dayum Lochness monstah get the fuck outta here.
I might be wrong but I think it says OP is gay.