139 pts ยท July 25, 2016
I love dogs
.
v
Fancy Patch the Well-endowed. Seems like the annoying bard that will be alive in spite of the group.
When's the next season?
Always make sure that the dog is having fun and safe at the same time.
To be walked. I advise people to talk to a dog trainer before getting themselves any collar or harness. Listen to professionals and 5/?
By your side. The walk should also be a treat on its own. Yes at the beginning of walks dogs are hyper ensure the dog is calm and ready 5/?
And at a complete stop. This would let the dog know that if he is pulling there is no walk. Tell the dog to sit and reward the dog for 4/?
Applied to dog would become more impactful. At the same time this collars are not meant to pulled. The owner or trainer must be still 3/?
Poor use of the collars. The prong collar for example should be placed higher closer to the dogs ear. Doing this would make the pressure 2/?
There's a lot of misinformation that's being presented here. The pictures shown above especially the prong collar and choke chain show 1/?
Cheap and big houses also an hour away from everything I only stay because of college. I wouldn't visit this place
Inland empire is like Orange County. It's pretty much a region in California that consists most of the drier areas of California.
A podcast I will gladly listen to.
.
Fancy Patch the Well-endowed. Seems like the annoying bard that will be alive in spite of the group.
When's the next season?
.
.
Always make sure that the dog is having fun and safe at the same time.
To be walked. I advise people to talk to a dog trainer before getting themselves any collar or harness. Listen to professionals and 5/?
By your side. The walk should also be a treat on its own. Yes at the beginning of walks dogs are hyper ensure the dog is calm and ready 5/?
And at a complete stop. This would let the dog know that if he is pulling there is no walk. Tell the dog to sit and reward the dog for 4/?
Applied to dog would become more impactful. At the same time this collars are not meant to pulled. The owner or trainer must be still 3/?
Poor use of the collars. The prong collar for example should be placed higher closer to the dogs ear. Doing this would make the pressure 2/?
There's a lot of misinformation that's being presented here. The pictures shown above especially the prong collar and choke chain show 1/?
Cheap and big houses also an hour away from everything I only stay because of college. I wouldn't visit this place
Inland empire is like Orange County. It's pretty much a region in California that consists most of the drier areas of California.
A podcast I will gladly listen to.
.