617 pts ยท February 2, 2016
Wow...hostile arnt we..
Sause? Of gif
LEDEL-LEDEL-LEDEL-LEEEE
sauce????
@OP any advice for buying a car to get it cheap? I feel scared to buy cars like they want my money :(
Woooooooooow
Wha....what does lewd mean
English is my 3rd. I joined military in America. Because I can help :) thank you for the kind words
You appear correct. It is difficult. But I think I am understood most of the time
I am so sorry
Yes sir
Speaking and writing. If Google doesn't understand. I speak
Google translate helps me
Sorry. English not my first language
In my opinion. I love photo dumps. They of course are all RPs but I laugh so hard sometimes
I got the bios installed. Any websites ta recommend for games
So I need a ps2.... @yoirmuffinfuckingsucks
Does he kill her?
Amen
Solid advice!
Look at you catching the sausy bits ;)
420 praise it!!
Git gud?
Appreciate it
Sause?
What does psbattle mean?
It's not funny tho
That synth is more jacked then I will ever be... *bites cheese burger*
Didn't she give him aids?
Wow...hostile arnt we..
Sause? Of gif
LEDEL-LEDEL-LEDEL-LEEEE
sauce????
@OP any advice for buying a car to get it cheap? I feel scared to buy cars like they want my money :(
Woooooooooow
Wha....what does lewd mean
English is my 3rd. I joined military in America. Because I can help :) thank you for the kind words
You appear correct. It is difficult. But I think I am understood most of the time
I am so sorry
Yes sir
Speaking and writing. If Google doesn't understand. I speak
Google translate helps me
Sorry. English not my first language
In my opinion. I love photo dumps. They of course are all RPs but I laugh so hard sometimes
I got the bios installed. Any websites ta recommend for games
So I need a ps2.... @yoirmuffinfuckingsucks
Does he kill her?
Amen
Solid advice!
Look at you catching the sausy bits ;)
420 praise it!!
420 praise it!!
Git gud?
Appreciate it
Sause?
What does psbattle mean?
It's not funny tho
That synth is more jacked then I will ever be... *bites cheese burger*
Didn't she give him aids?