66 pts ยท January 28, 2015
I'm just trying to make my way through life the best I can.
How'd it go after that?
The fact he can run so fast in that big ass dinosaur costume.
Councelling is designed to keep you coming back for more. It's a scam.
You're a daisy if ya do.
Upvoting for that 'taco' tag.
I said "You have nice makeup" Not "we should break up." You know I'd never break up with you babe.
How does a human not go into shock and die in that tub? \
Reminds me of Ryan and Brad on WLIIA. "Well who the hell are you?"
The Myth?
Exactly what I was expecting. Waited and waited for it.
Glad to. Thank you as well for being nice.
@erhmernder I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Everyone else too!
Is it not "and Michelle"? (I may have had a momentary lapse of reason,)
A million people a year? It's about 40,000 in the US.
Can you prove that when he had a nightmare he didn't get driven over to the White House to sleep with Obama and Michelle?
Geronimo!
I hope you stay warm Frankie
Aww
Nah. Played EVE for a while. got my dream ship. Lost it a week later during a jump to lower sec space. F-that.
Wow these are amazing.
Yeah that seems very odd. I don't buy it. but until there's more evidence we'll probably never know.
We'll need multiple planes filled with people to be sure. I'll get the gas and the wrenches to remove bolts. You ready?
Which one is endangered? The real person or the sci-fi movie creation?
Thank you! I was going to say "If that's the original Kitt, I'm gonna be mad."
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You really a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch.
59 hours to go. Raised $5700 of $5000. That's awesome. Too bad Hank won't get to see it :(
My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your impending loss. Please hug that sweety for me.
Don't do it. I swore I wouldn't, read the comments and gave in. I sobbed and hugged my cats.
Damn you commenters! I swore up and down I wasn't going to watch that video all day. I cried like a bitch.
How'd it go after that?
The fact he can run so fast in that big ass dinosaur costume.
Councelling is designed to keep you coming back for more. It's a scam.
You're a daisy if ya do.
Upvoting for that 'taco' tag.
I said "You have nice makeup" Not "we should break up." You know I'd never break up with you babe.
How does a human not go into shock and die in that tub? \
Reminds me of Ryan and Brad on WLIIA. "Well who the hell are you?"
The Myth?
Exactly what I was expecting. Waited and waited for it.
Glad to. Thank you as well for being nice.
@erhmernder I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Everyone else too!
Is it not "and Michelle"? (I may have had a momentary lapse of reason,)
A million people a year? It's about 40,000 in the US.
Can you prove that when he had a nightmare he didn't get driven over to the White House to sleep with Obama and Michelle?
Geronimo!
I hope you stay warm Frankie
Aww
Nah. Played EVE for a while. got my dream ship. Lost it a week later during a jump to lower sec space. F-that.
Wow these are amazing.
Yeah that seems very odd. I don't buy it. but until there's more evidence we'll probably never know.
We'll need multiple planes filled with people to be sure. I'll get the gas and the wrenches to remove bolts. You ready?
Which one is endangered? The real person or the sci-fi movie creation?
Thank you! I was going to say "If that's the original Kitt, I'm gonna be mad."
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch. You really a heel. You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch.
59 hours to go. Raised $5700 of $5000. That's awesome. Too bad Hank won't get to see it :(
My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your impending loss. Please hug that sweety for me.
Don't do it. I swore I wouldn't, read the comments and gave in. I sobbed and hugged my cats.
Damn you commenters! I swore up and down I wasn't going to watch that video all day. I cried like a bitch.