1503 pts · June 28, 2015
You have to get it a playmate. They are social animals that require interaction with each other.
Them Duke boys are at it again.
Never fuck with a man with a neck tattoo.
I like good whiskey and will travel @ZebulonJohn
Is he wearing an army helmet or does he just really need a haircut?
Never said he was a “good” welder.
No. Locked in in case of emergency.
It’s okay. My work address is on the internet already.
I can make it. (Car on the other side probably)
That title tho.
Looks like that kitty could use a little exercise.
Uhhhhh. That's Diesel.
Flying in a private jet with 6M in sales annually? He'll end up on the streets again really soon.
Shot. Don't show angry Oreo guy.
It is bad everywhere. I'm unable to get to that area but it does flood pretty easily. Ill be praying for his safety.
I live about 1/2 a mile from there by Dixie Farm rd. Never seen anything like this in 40 years of living here @op
League City Texas for those wondering. That's about right.
I'd call it a ball.
That's one way to open your nut sack too.
Don't act like you've never accidentally sat on your nuts before.
Am I the only one who thought, That looks like a really accurate scar tattoo? Ohhhhh
Now train him to do that with the bottoms.
Try spell check.
#2 just awesome.
Hopefully that was a stolen m4 cause I couldn't bring myself to do that to mine.
White people problems.
Exactly. Don't get caught bird hunting without it or the game warden can slap you with a ticket.
You have to get it a playmate. They are social animals that require interaction with each other.
Them Duke boys are at it again.
Never fuck with a man with a neck tattoo.
I like good whiskey and will travel @ZebulonJohn
Is he wearing an army helmet or does he just really need a haircut?
Never said he was a “good” welder.
No. Locked in in case of emergency.
It’s okay. My work address is on the internet already.
I can make it. (Car on the other side probably)
That title tho.
Looks like that kitty could use a little exercise.
Uhhhhh. That's Diesel.
Flying in a private jet with 6M in sales annually? He'll end up on the streets again really soon.
Shot. Don't show angry Oreo guy.
It is bad everywhere. I'm unable to get to that area but it does flood pretty easily. Ill be praying for his safety.
I live about 1/2 a mile from there by Dixie Farm rd. Never seen anything like this in 40 years of living here @op
League City Texas for those wondering. That's about right.
I'd call it a ball.
That's one way to open your nut sack too.
Don't act like you've never accidentally sat on your nuts before.
Am I the only one who thought, That looks like a really accurate scar tattoo? Ohhhhh
Now train him to do that with the bottoms.
Try spell check.
#2 just awesome.
Hopefully that was a stolen m4 cause I couldn't bring myself to do that to mine.
White people problems.
Exactly. Don't get caught bird hunting without it or the game warden can slap you with a ticket.