929 pts ยท January 9, 2014
I will shit on your chest.
this got real very quickly
funk you up?
straight savage fam
ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
that's ok I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways
when you wake up from a nap
HOORAY!
k
yeah, that's enough internet for today.
that was oddly specific
nigga wut
"have the up" is a very mom thing to say
something something fuck 9gag blahblahblah
Those bright ass shoes probably blinded him
Jack OFF all trades *
but it's apri- OHH I GET IT
nobama
the dad has a little triangle on his weenie
OH YOU FUCKER I SPILLED WATER EVERYWHERE
he's always awkward
oh shit homie
oh. well that's slightly different.
I didnt know this was a joke so i actually googled what these meant. I may have too much derpamine in my herpathalamus.
I would trip walking up those stairs
Hes only fapped 267 times? Filthy casual
Slowly walk out and never return
I wonder which one is gonna become the new loading gif
You act like i dont spend my lonley life on imgur you lying little doorknob-fucker
I sweat walking to the fridge
rekt
this got real very quickly
funk you up?
straight savage fam
ON THE PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
that's ok I didn't want to sleep tonight anyways
when you wake up from a nap
HOORAY!
k
yeah, that's enough internet for today.
that was oddly specific
nigga wut
"have the up" is a very mom thing to say
something something fuck 9gag blahblahblah
Those bright ass shoes probably blinded him
Jack OFF all trades *
but it's apri- OHH I GET IT
nobama
the dad has a little triangle on his weenie
OH YOU FUCKER I SPILLED WATER EVERYWHERE
he's always awkward
oh shit homie
oh. well that's slightly different.
I didnt know this was a joke so i actually googled what these meant. I may have too much derpamine in my herpathalamus.
I would trip walking up those stairs
Hes only fapped 267 times? Filthy casual
Slowly walk out and never return
I wonder which one is gonna become the new loading gif
You act like i dont spend my lonley life on imgur you lying little doorknob-fucker
I sweat walking to the fridge
rekt