610 pts · August 24, 2016
Then don't worry about it.
People still play Pokémon?
It's all cute till he decides he wants to fuck.
v
Oh man.. that's not good..
That's a rookie mistake. Pre dump checklist is the most important part of using the shitter.
I want my money back.
Grampys a dickhead.
RUSSIA STOP
GO AWAY v
You may be thinking of throwing it outside. But it's thinking of murdering you.
You clearly don't have a pre dump checklist. Rookie.
My god people. Stop reposting this fucking picture. It's not that funny.
Oh man. That's the most extreme thing I've seen all day.
Hey. Some of us need more options.
Make sure they swallow them.
Daaaaaaang
Someone's hand won't smell right for weeks.
Inserted down vote here.
I do not approve of this.
I grew up in Salina. Moved to Idaho after I graduated. Took me a few years but I really miss it. Actually here visiting right meow!
Then don't worry about it.
People still play Pokémon?
It's all cute till he decides he wants to fuck.
Oh man.. that's not good..
Oh man.. that's not good..
That's a rookie mistake. Pre dump checklist is the most important part of using the shitter.
I want my money back.
Grampys a dickhead.
RUSSIA STOP
GO AWAY
v
You may be thinking of throwing it outside. But it's thinking of murdering you.
You clearly don't have a pre dump checklist. Rookie.
My god people. Stop reposting this fucking picture. It's not that funny.
Oh man. That's the most extreme thing I've seen all day.
Hey. Some of us need more options.
Make sure they swallow them.
Daaaaaaang
Someone's hand won't smell right for weeks.
Inserted down vote here.
I do not approve of this.
I grew up in Salina. Moved to Idaho after I graduated. Took me a few years but I really miss it. Actually here visiting right meow!