4782 pts · October 1, 2015
No, send ME nudes.
A certain kind of distress for sure.
@op zamn zaddy
@op thanks for delivering! :D
Deliver unto us, @op <3
@op I def think ppl would be interested! Add more pictures of yourself and your transformation alongside the info and you’ll hit FP again.
@op do you have a blog or YT channel for those of us trying to do the same?
bb
I did and thank you for the welcome.
Thank you so so much. This is seriously amazing. I can't wait to try!
@verticae , how do you even begin to learn how to do this? This is something I'd def love to do but...where can I learn baby lvl first? Lol
...
"We let Satan into this house."- My response to my roommate when we shut the tv off after it was over.
The fact that this post was made by my roommate, who REFUSES to FP Edit for dick pics, infuriates me. I wanted those dick pics
.. I like you. You're my kind of people.
Ribbed for her pleasure.
This is the kind of wedding that I want. Beautiful. Small. Not overstated. And just people that matter. +1
He-he-he-help! help-help-help! He-unnf! *flop*
What the hell was going on in this video to tumblr-level-trigger all 5 of those different topics?!
Either or is fine with me. Also good username.
#1 could get it.
Many handsomes. Want touch the face.
They do seem to tackle the topics of sleeping around pregnancies ... So. Probably.
That bulge on 15 though.
Clearly you have never felt his touch. You would understand.
I am far more into this post than I should be.
The sand-gina in the middle of its face is disconcerting.
The sand-gina in the middle off its face is disconcerting.
I'll let my boy know, bruh.
No, send ME nudes.
A certain kind of distress for sure.
@op zamn zaddy
@op thanks for delivering! :D
Deliver unto us, @op <3
@op I def think ppl would be interested! Add more pictures of yourself and your transformation alongside the info and you’ll hit FP again.
@op do you have a blog or YT channel for those of us trying to do the same?
bb
I did and thank you for the welcome.
Thank you so so much. This is seriously amazing. I can't wait to try!
@verticae , how do you even begin to learn how to do this? This is something I'd def love to do but...where can I learn baby lvl first? Lol
...
"We let Satan into this house."- My response to my roommate when we shut the tv off after it was over.
The fact that this post was made by my roommate, who REFUSES to FP Edit for dick pics, infuriates me. I wanted those dick pics
.. I like you. You're my kind of people.
Ribbed for her pleasure.
This is the kind of wedding that I want. Beautiful. Small. Not overstated. And just people that matter. +1
He-he-he-help! help-help-help! He-unnf! *flop*
What the hell was going on in this video to tumblr-level-trigger all 5 of those different topics?!
Either or is fine with me. Also good username.
#1 could get it.
Many handsomes. Want touch the face.
They do seem to tackle the topics of sleeping around pregnancies ... So. Probably.
That bulge on 15 though.
Clearly you have never felt his touch. You would understand.
I am far more into this post than I should be.
The sand-gina in the middle of its face is disconcerting.
The sand-gina in the middle off its face is disconcerting.
I'll let my boy know, bruh.