11 pts ยท October 18, 2019
Especially if they're your English teacher
That's why if you drop food on the floor of Weatherspoons don't pick it up and fucking eat it
So that's what time travel sounds like
Irish Ducks- "What's the quack with this cold shite!?"
Like pissing at the side of the motorway
Fucking well done hoss
Nothing worse than a warm toilet seat with a cold water poop splashback and your knob tip touching the bowl
Followed by an angry chewbacca scream
If I don't I'm the tired half awake dumbass in the morning who grabs the empty side and drops them all over the fucking floor
When I say "I'm not that drunk" at the staff party
I want it in Space Engineers ?
Oh it's actually called Parasite? I thought this was a joke about Corona virus
SUPER HOT 2
I expected a "Epstien didn't kill himself" at the end of this
Especially if they're your English teacher
That's why if you drop food on the floor of Weatherspoons don't pick it up and fucking eat it
So that's what time travel sounds like
Irish Ducks- "What's the quack with this cold shite!?"
Like pissing at the side of the motorway
Fucking well done hoss
Nothing worse than a warm toilet seat with a cold water poop splashback and your knob tip touching the bowl
Followed by an angry chewbacca scream
If I don't I'm the tired half awake dumbass in the morning who grabs the empty side and drops them all over the fucking floor
When I say "I'm not that drunk" at the staff party
I want it in Space Engineers ?
Oh it's actually called Parasite? I thought this was a joke about Corona virus
SUPER HOT 2
I expected a "Epstien didn't kill himself" at the end of this