106 pts · November 26, 2013
I wouldn't watch them if they were in my back garden.
Hairplugs McGillicuddy.
Ahhh, touché!!
Has there ever been a good looking Russian man?
The "Customer is always right!" saying was never mean't for customers but for shop-owners to remember just to keep cunty customers happy.
Grootmare fuel
Bendlebunt Cumbercunt?
Hey Kids, who's for TB????
He's got the best view of the weed fields.
Do you live at a travel agency?
My pooch, best friend ever.
Hmm, I thought he looked familiar. http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/06/24250893/1280_jk_simmons_gym.jpg
Not in Ireland it wasn't.
I'd have to add Bone Tomahawk to that list. Great film.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-05-2015/cS7lwn.gif
This is not good for my megalophobia.
I'm surprised she was aloud to be this strong in the first place.
He does a spot on impression of Macho Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DTVZwNRQI
Did Screech and Weird Al have a child?
Why would you clean the counters after cleaning the floors, nonsense.
Jolie/Taylor kinda looks like Prince.
I heard that Terry Crews only recently started working out..
AAAAADDRRRIIIIIIAAAAANNN!!!
Jim Carrey or Justin Bieber??
I wonder if Bale was related to this guy http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/9/d/ca7559e9540c5e77f59ccc4d4c93ede1.jpg
I wonder if Bale was related to this guy
Laptop cat is watching you masturbate.
For a sec I thought someone had made a rack for all their favourite "Jerkin' it" socks.
Endomorph's are people too!
Suddenly http://i53.tinypic.com/2rm6p3r.jpg
I wouldn't watch them if they were in my back garden.
Hairplugs McGillicuddy.
Ahhh, touché!!
Has there ever been a good looking Russian man?
The "Customer is always right!" saying was never mean't for customers but for shop-owners to remember just to keep cunty customers happy.
Grootmare fuel
Bendlebunt Cumbercunt?
Hey Kids, who's for TB????
He's got the best view of the weed fields.
Do you live at a travel agency?
My pooch, best friend ever.
Hmm, I thought he looked familiar. http://www.etonline.com/news/2016/06/24250893/1280_jk_simmons_gym.jpg
Not in Ireland it wasn't.
I'd have to add Bone Tomahawk to that list. Great film.
https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-05-2015/cS7lwn.gif
This is not good for my megalophobia.
I'm surprised she was aloud to be this strong in the first place.
He does a spot on impression of Macho Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6DTVZwNRQI
Did Screech and Weird Al have a child?
Why would you clean the counters after cleaning the floors, nonsense.
Jolie/Taylor kinda looks like Prince.
I heard that Terry Crews only recently started working out..
AAAAADDRRRIIIIIIAAAAANNN!!!
Jim Carrey or Justin Bieber??
I wonder if Bale was related to this guy http://0.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/9/d/ca7559e9540c5e77f59ccc4d4c93ede1.jpg
I wonder if Bale was related to this guy
Laptop cat is watching you masturbate.
For a sec I thought someone had made a rack for all their favourite "Jerkin' it" socks.
Endomorph's are people too!
Suddenly http://i53.tinypic.com/2rm6p3r.jpg