720 pts ยท May 6, 2013
My son went through a stretch where I had to sing this at bedtime every night. Good thing my brain kept that information instead of important adult things.
That poor little girl. She's so upset by that fucking asshole.
I picked my entire bracket using D20's. My coworker who actually picked his owes me coffee if I beat him.
I want it!
Same! Such a great movie.
Apparently Poison Ivy lives in Romania.
Agreed!
I have a big ol pitbull-boxer and he loves my little one. Since the moment we brought her home, he has been concerned anytime she cries. Loves being with her.
Agreed. They can reap what they've sown.
Thank you!
I'm so excited! I've been waiting for October for this! You're amazing @OP
This show started my still-going-atrong crush on Seth Green.
I love my pibble mix. And he loves my youngest kid too. The sweetest boy.
I've done this to my dog with a lime on multiple occasions and he hasn't learned.
Her song Savage Daughter is one of my favorites. Worth a listen.
Awesome. Thank you!
@OP, do you have an Instagram? My sister would love your content, because she's also a huge plant nerd, but isn't on Imgur.
I want these for my car!!
I never do either.
I would take broccoli over Flowers cuz then I can make delicious food out of broccoli, instead of just waiting for it to weather and throwing it away.
Probably in the minority here, but I HATE games with the insane character creation. If I have to spend more then 5-10 minutes creating my character's look, I'm already doubting if I even want to play the game. I buy a game to play a game.
They are one of my favorite animals because they're so unique.
I'm with you. I cried when hearing it because it touched a part of my soul.
Woot! I work for a lab that tests cannabis and have been since 2015. Coworkers call me the Weed Witch.
For the longest time I had the same thought because I couldn't ever find anyone else who'd watched it.
I tried to sit up in the middle of my heart surgery, specifically an ablation. Docs upped the knock out drugs and not the anti-nausea meds. Woke up post-op, hurled all over a nurses shoes, and promptly passed back out. Lol
My son went through a stretch where I had to sing this at bedtime every night. Good thing my brain kept that information instead of important adult things.
That poor little girl. She's so upset by that fucking asshole.
I picked my entire bracket using D20's. My coworker who actually picked his owes me coffee if I beat him.
I want it!
Same! Such a great movie.
Apparently Poison Ivy lives in Romania.
Agreed!
I have a big ol pitbull-boxer and he loves my little one. Since the moment we brought her home, he has been concerned anytime she cries. Loves being with her.
Agreed. They can reap what they've sown.
Thank you!
I'm so excited! I've been waiting for October for this! You're amazing @OP
This show started my still-going-atrong crush on Seth Green.
I love my pibble mix. And he loves my youngest kid too. The sweetest boy.
I've done this to my dog with a lime on multiple occasions and he hasn't learned.
Her song Savage Daughter is one of my favorites. Worth a listen.
Awesome. Thank you!
@OP, do you have an Instagram? My sister would love your content, because she's also a huge plant nerd, but isn't on Imgur.
I want these for my car!!
I never do either.
I would take broccoli over Flowers cuz then I can make delicious food out of broccoli, instead of just waiting for it to weather and throwing it away.
Probably in the minority here, but I HATE games with the insane character creation. If I have to spend more then 5-10 minutes creating my character's look, I'm already doubting if I even want to play the game. I buy a game to play a game.
They are one of my favorite animals because they're so unique.
I'm with you. I cried when hearing it because it touched a part of my soul.
Woot! I work for a lab that tests cannabis and have been since 2015. Coworkers call me the Weed Witch.
For the longest time I had the same thought because I couldn't ever find anyone else who'd watched it.
I tried to sit up in the middle of my heart surgery, specifically an ablation. Docs upped the knock out drugs and not the anti-nausea meds. Woke up post-op, hurled all over a nurses shoes, and promptly passed back out. Lol